Formula 1 Wags #104

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1342641
Some of the responses under the Ryanair "liked by Pierre gasly"-tweets are pretty good πŸ˜‚ This one is a personal favorite as of now πŸ˜‚
Another thing to add to the list of things that have happened this season that weren’t on my F1 2022 bucket list: a Ryanair X F1 X liked by Pierre Gasly cross over.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
BuT ThEy HaTe EaCh OtHeR !! πŸ˜‚
Yeah and I hate them for making me watch a dumb TikTok like 10 times in the span of 3 minutes 😭

But also I get it Lando, I too would miss the hoop a million times with Daniel’s tattooed thigh being RIGHT THERE

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg what happened to the Ryanair admin πŸ˜‚ and most importantly, are they not scared of getting fired? πŸ˜‚
Ryanair admin are always unhinged their boss Michael O’Leary loves press good or bad πŸ˜‚ they make crazy TikTok’s too

Michael O’Leary once said he was thinking of getting passengers to pay to use the toilet on a flight πŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.