Formula 1 Wags #104

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220614-161004_Chrome.jpg

Some of the responses under the Ryanair "liked by Pierre gasly"-tweets are pretty good 😂 This one is a personal favorite as of now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That’s okay, Günther prefers boats anyway
You don't think Günther would prefer to have a plane from Ryanair on standby? 😂

I'm just gonna use this to speculate: Ryanair has a "liked by Pierre gasly" tweet, linking those two together, someone jokes about Ryanair sponsoring Alpha Tauri, but Ryanair responds back with Haas is our price range. Ryanair to sponsor Haas next season, they already have a link to Pierre. Mick is out and Pierre will be driving for Haas soon.

Sometimes I love making up theories like this one, it's vague, but I could happen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There... there was no gravel in Baku
There is some gravel somewhere in the Ryanair planes though because the one time I flew with them I almost died
Same 🤣 my first experience of an aborted landing and I’ve never been more scared 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
You don't think Günther would prefer to have a plane from Ryanair on standby? 😂

I'm just gonna use this to speculate: Ryanair has a "liked by Pierre gasly" tweet, linking those two together, someone jokes about Ryanair sponsoring Alpha Tauri, but Ryanair responds back with Haas is our price range. Ryanair to sponsor Haas next season, they already have a link to Pierre. Mick is out and Pierre will be driving for Haas soon.

Sometimes I love making up theories like this one, it's vague, but I could happen 😂
Minttu is Cinnamon (the silly season version) confirmed 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Minttu is Cinnamon (the silly season version) confirmed 😘
If I were Cinnamon, my name would have been Fireball and not Minttu 😂😂
But I'll take it, just give me something like this to go on and I'll probably be able to find some weird spin on it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.