Formula 1 Wags #103

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just took Norways national news quiz in "which F1 driver are you?"
Screenshot_20220612-210236_NRK.jpg

"You got Daniel Ricciardo.
You are the clown among friends. You always has a funny comment to say, and it's never boring arround you. Your smile are charming everyone you meet".

But why did they have to use THAT picture 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
there are few thing better than being in extreme pain and then the painkiller kicking in and making the pain less extreme, hope lewis gets to experience this too

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Kelly shared a video dancing with max to celebrate Brazilian Valentine’s Day! And yes he was wearing that same white shirt again

• Heart
Reactions: 9
if anything I think it shows more about landos drive to win that he’s not happy to settle. His radio was no worse than young Max, Seb or Lewis 🤷🏻‍♀️
Hahaha Seb wouldn't have argued over the radio, though, he'd just have overtaken 🤣🤣🤣#mark21.
Sometimes our favourites are dickheads but, whilst not condoning the tit on instagram, it's ok to acknowledge that. First to admit that Seb was a ruthless bastard back in the day...although more towards poor Weber than on the radio.

• Haha
Kelly shared a video dancing with max to celebrate Brazilian Valentine’s Day! And yes he was wearing that same white shirt again
Should we sign them up for dance lessons? I will volunteer to learn them swing. I am also able to learn them the basics of a good paso.

@aac_124 will be teaching them Irish dancing ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hahaha Seb wouldn't have argued over the radio, though, he'd just have overtaken 🤣🤣🤣#mark21.
Sometimes our favourites are dickheads but, whilst not condoning the tit on instagram, it's ok to acknowledge that. First to admit that Seb was a ruthless bastard back in the day...although more towards poor Weber than on the radio.
oh totally! I was rooting for Webber so really disliked Seb 🤣 and now I’m like how could anyone dislike someone so precious and I totally love Seb. So I get why the Daniel stans on Twitter etc dislike Lando, same way I disliked Seb back then, hard to acknowledge that they were just better.
They are all dickheads at times and yeah Lando did sound a bit of one today but no worse than anyone else 🤷🏻‍♀️

It’s going so far that someone on Twitter who I suspect is another cinnamon account it claiming that Lando speaks horribly to everyone in the team 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Please ignore all the posts from me, my phone was playing up and now I seem to have posted loads of the same thing 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Brasilian Valentines day is the perfect opportunity for Lewis to shortly come out of slag zone
For his new nationality you know

• Heart
Testing if I know how to post tik toks, this is as good as any.....Max looking fiiiiine.

Nah, you haven't. You need to copy the link into Google, then copy it again because it will give you a new link. Once you have your second link, click on the 3 buttons and select media. Then once you've selected media, copy your second link in.

Reactions: 2
Nah, you haven't. You need to copy the link into Google, then copy it again because it will give you a new link. Once you have your second link, click on the 3 buttons and select media. Then once you've selected media, copy your second link in.
Thanks I have spat my dummy out now but will try again later x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
oh totally! I was rooting for Webber so really disliked Seb 🤣 and now I’m like how could anyone dislike someone so precious and I totally love Seb. So I get why the Daniel stans on Twitter etc dislike Lando, same way I disliked Seb back then, hard to acknowledge that they were just better.
They are all dickheads at times and yeah Lando did sound a bit of one today but no worse than anyone else 🤷🏻‍♀️

It’s going so far that someone on Twitter who I suspect is another cinnamon account it claiming that Lando speaks horribly to everyone in the team 🙄
The British media HATED Seb for a while but I remember seeing him on Top Gear and he was so geeky and funny I immediately went the other way and ADORED him. But yeah, he was an arrogant little prick with his number 1 finger 🤣. When you ARE number 1 you get away with it a bit more, though.
Lando was a bit of a petty idiot today on the radio, his tone wasn't great but he'll learn from it. He's a great driver and frustrated, I get that, but he just needs to trust the team and have those discussions after the race. Or ignore them and face the consequences...might have another Seb on our hands if it happens again...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.