Formula 1 Wags #103

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kelly shared a video dancing with max to celebrate Brazilian Valentine’s Day! And yes he was wearing that same white shirt again
Max is ridiculously sweet! And omg how he held her and lifted her up while kissing her πŸ”₯

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can’t πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ we have new reaction pic
β€œRunning to the insta to check something β€œ
ABA8CCBD-B7B1-43F6-9FDB-E277BA82D434.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i just got really offended by this website that rates your music streaming history πŸ˜‚
Screenshot_20220612_220315_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Are McLaren going to struggle in Canada? They are aren’t they πŸ₯²

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Are McLaren going to struggle in Canada? They are aren’t they πŸ₯²
I’m going to very quietly say yes. It’s another lower downforce track where straight line speed is important, not as much as Baku but still quite a bit. So we know they suck at that. But there are also some slow corners, hairpins even, and medium speed corners. That’s better for them. I don’t expect Alpine to come with their super low downforce/barely a rear wing package again so maybe they’ll have a fighting chance against them in the race. But hey maybe McLaren have found something throughout this weekend to improve straight line speed which they can apply in Canada.

Reactions: 10
The last sip of my wine is currently ended up in my lap, and I think some of it hit my dog too. She fled the scene at least πŸ˜‚ Just because of that comment πŸ˜‚

What kind of site is this? πŸ˜… Asking for a friend or something like that πŸ˜‚
it's called "how bad is your streaming music" just type that into google πŸ˜‚
and let me know your friends' (πŸ˜‰) reaction

• Heart
Reactions: 4
it's called "how bad is your streaming music" just type that into google πŸ˜‚
and let me know your friends' (πŸ˜‰) reaction
Omg, I loved it. Laughed so hard when it asked me: "you've been listening to alot of Hellbillies lately, u okay?" (For context: Hellbillies is a band from the same area as me, with 70 year old guys. They have some of the best music you'll ever find in Norway.) I am so glad it didn't disclose what I have listened to this weekend. (That being, chicken danse, head, shoulder, knees and toes, and some other really childish songs we have dances to in my organisationπŸ˜‚)

Screenshot_20220612-221246_Chrome.jpg

Never mind, just realised chicken dance is on there πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Screenshot_20220612-221347_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220612-221404_Chrome.jpg

Worst thing is, this is so true I'm almost afraidπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Yes, I am a real country fanπŸ˜‚ Only thing I was not expecting was: "you know there's good music from before 2019, right?" witch please, most of my music IS from the 90s or from the 2000 πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The last sip of my wine is currently ended up in my lap, and I think some of it hit my dog too. She fled the scene at least πŸ˜‚ Just because of that comment πŸ˜‚
Oh noo poor dog πŸ˜‚Sorry πŸ˜‚ hope that it was white wine πŸ˜‚ cleaning red wine is 🀬

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh noo poor dog πŸ˜‚Sorry πŸ˜‚ hope that it was white wine πŸ˜‚ cleaning red wine is 🀬
I'm never drinking red wine, my head can't handle it. Always white or rose πŸ˜‚ Today I had the leftovers from last weekend, so white πŸ˜‚

And my dog is the idiot dog that drinks tequila, so she is able to handle some wine πŸ˜… (I have never given her anything, she snuck herself to a drink out of a glass on the grass when my tenants had a party last summer πŸ˜…)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm never drinking red wine, my head can't handle it. Always white or rose πŸ˜‚ Today I had the leftovers from last weekend, so white πŸ˜‚
Oh Good πŸ˜‚ same πŸ˜‚ i don’t like wine that much only sweet one πŸ˜‚ I’m prosecco girl πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Oh Good πŸ˜‚ same πŸ˜‚ i don’t like wine that much only sweet one πŸ˜‚ I’m prosecco girl πŸ˜‚
The good thing if the two of us drink wine together is that we'll get our wine for ourself πŸ˜‚ I can't stand sweet wine anymore πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I have really bad hayfever so not feeling patient today πŸ˜‚.
I forgot my allergypills at home, was on an island with just green grass, and other kind of bushed all weekend. Its amazing I even woke up. Felt really stuffed the whole weekend 😩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.