Formula 1 Wags #103

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
haha omg ๐Ÿ˜‚ the worst part is i didn't have a sip of alcohol on my wedding day ๐Ÿ˜‚ but my husband "drank" for both of us and came to bed at 5 am ๐Ÿ˜‚ I had a sunstroke . it was the hottest day in September and i only had a 2 glasses of water ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ stupid me
When I was at my host sisters wedding in the US I was stupid enough to wear a black dress, and it was one of the hottest days in August they could remember. After we had sent the happy couple to their honeymoon, I got home with her parents (my host parents) and I must have half passed out, half fallen asleep. Woke up in the middle of the night at ran to the kitchen and drank so much orange juice and water because I just had to. My host mom saw me and asked if we should go for a drive to buy sweet tea ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I understand you completely when you say you just was able to drink a few glasses of water ๐Ÿ˜… Sucks that it had to happen om your wedding day. But hey, at least you had nice weather ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When I was at my host sisters wedding in the US I was stupid enough to wear a black dress, and it was one of the hottest days in August they could remember. After we had sent the happy couple to their honeymoon, I got home with her parents (my host parents) and I must have half passed out, half fallen asleep. Woke up in the middle of the night at ran to the kitchen and drank so much orange juice and water because I just had to. My host mom saw me and asked if we should go for a drive to buy sweet tea ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I understand you completely when you say you just was able to drink a few glasses of water ๐Ÿ˜… Sucks that it had to happen om your wedding day. But hey, at least you had nice weather ๐Ÿ˜‚
Noo ๐Ÿ˜‚ I bet the orange juice must have tasted so good ๐Ÿ˜‚ i was so nervous ๐Ÿ˜‚ no food or drink was best option in that moment ๐Ÿ˜‚ Yup we had to postpone the wedding twice and both dates was raining like a crazy . 3 try finally a sun ๐Ÿ˜‚ it was a great wedding and next day i was fine and everyone was ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ I am off to the bed . Have a sweet dreams Minttu โค

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Noo ๐Ÿ˜‚ I bet the orange juice must have tasted so good ๐Ÿ˜‚ i was so nervous ๐Ÿ˜‚ no food or drink was best option in that moment ๐Ÿ˜‚ Yup we had to postpone the wedding twice and both dates was raining like a crazy . 3 try finally a sun ๐Ÿ˜‚ it was a great wedding and next day i was fine and everyone was ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ I am off to the bed . Have a sweet dreams Minttu โค
I drank the whole pitcher of orange juice in what feels like one sip ๐Ÿ˜‚
I'm also off to bed, kind of feeling like an alone mom with 5 kids under five being home schooled and they all have ants in their pants all the time (I really hope more people than me understand that ants in their pants rhyme). I've been in minus on sleep for the last two weeks. This weekend didn't help. I look forward to finish a big project and drink wine on Friday before I fall asleep and hopefully sleep for as long as I want to on Saturday. Sleep tightโค
Think the Ferrari died and tit itself
tit really hit the fan for them today, didn't it?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
oh i have seen just now that when mick pitted, the haas pitstop crew were missing a tyre - no wonder he was so far at the back

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Good morning! And happy Rawe Ceek! Despite thinking the Papayas will suck in Canada Iโ€™m so happy this track finally makes its return โค a bit scared for the wall of championsโ€ฆ ๐Ÿฅด

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Happy raceweek everyone!
Time to get out your Canadian tuxedos, maple syrup and hockey sticks, we are moving from Baku to Montreal๐Ÿ’ƒ

Let's hope for a Canadian driver on pole position on Sunday! This is Williams and Astons time to shine!

Surely someone in that crew can count to 4? ๐Ÿ˜‚
At least Gรผnther should be able to count to four, isn't that the number of times he has upgraded his boat? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Good morning! And happy Rawe Ceek! Despite thinking the Papayas will suck in Canada Iโ€™m so happy this track finally makes its return โค a bit scared for the wall of championsโ€ฆ ๐Ÿฅด
Morning! Happy race week. Is it too much to hope that Canada is a more like Australia than Baku? Although both resulted in team order controversy. Iโ€™m looking for a week without papaya drama otherwise Iโ€™ll need to ditch all my social media ๐Ÿคช

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Good morning. Still wondering if Pierre found someone to give him a massage ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคฃ
Why do you think I'm tired today? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

I know it's not because I used 30 minutes to brush my dog before going to bed last night, so it has to be that I was up massaging Pierre all night ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Good morning and happy rawe ceek (again) everyone! I'm really excited to see the Canada GP back and to "discover" a new track for me. I know this is an iconic track and drivers seem to like it but i was just getting into f1 in 2019 so i don't have many memories left about this race, except this ๐Ÿ˜….

Screenshot_20220613-084335_Google.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Good morning and happy race week ๐Ÿงก another terrible night for me ๐Ÿ˜ญ I donโ€™t remember Canada GP at all so i have no idea what to expect ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Good morning and happy rawe ceek (again) everyone! I'm really excited to see the Canada GP back and to "discover" a new track for me. I know this is an iconic track and drivers seem to like it but i was just getting into f1 in 2019 so i don't have many memories left about this race, except this ๐Ÿ˜….

View attachment 1339286
I am totally rewatching this race sometime this week ๐Ÿ˜‚
I'm just happy to see Canada back, just as I was happy to see Australia back earlier in the year ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ƒ
I'll never forget Canada 2007, with Kubicas crash, just rewatched that race a few months ago. We've come a long way since then!

Reactions: 4

The best Canadian grand prix ever....
Awwww this brings me back happy memories...my eldest was obsessed with Jenson when she was little. I remember snuggling up on the sofa with her on my lap, cheering him on. This was a movie worthy race.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.