Formula 1 Wags #103

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg, I loved it. Laughed so hard when it asked me: "you've been listening to alot of Hellbillies lately, u okay?" (For context: Hellbillies is a band from the same area as me, with 70 year old guys. They have some of the best music you'll ever find in Norway.) I am so glad it didn't disclose what I have listened to this weekend. (That being, chicken danse, head, shoulder, knees and toes, and some other really childish songs we have dances to in my organisationπŸ˜‚)

View attachment 1338592
Never mind, just realised chicken dance is on there πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
View attachment 1338594View attachment 1338596

Worst thing is, this is so true I'm almost afraidπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Yes, I am a real country fanπŸ˜‚ Only thing I was not expecting was: "you know there's good music from before 2019, right?" witch please, most of my music IS from the 90s or from the 2000 πŸ˜‚
I am not even going to try it, my daughter shares my spotify account and listens to some right rubbish (I have to keep telling her rap is crap).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I forgot my allergypills at home, was on an island with just green grass, and other kind of bushed all weekend. Its amazing I even woke up. Felt really stuffed the whole weekend 😩
I felt better than this when I had covid! I usually have decent allergy medication from GP but forgot to order a repeat prescription.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I am not even going to try it, my daughter shares my spotify account and listens to some right rubbish (I have to keep telling her rap is crap).
Haha, you should πŸ˜‚ I just put it out there that I listen to Chicken dance πŸ˜‚ If this was q few months ago, country roads and cotton eyed Joe would have been there πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Haha that is a good thing πŸ˜‚ not for ours wallet πŸ˜‚πŸ€”
Depends on the wine we're buying, I know of a few sweet ones you would probably like that's pretty cheap after norwegian standards. (About 10Β£, would probably be 1Β£ in the UK πŸ˜‚) but we have a well regulated market, so the really expensive wines, champagnes etc, are sold for a lower price here πŸ˜…
When I have had friends with a different taste than me over, we have usually gone for two bottles each, so a maximum of 30Β£ for just the right amount of wine πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I felt better than this when I had covid! I usually have decent allergy medication from GP but forgot to order a repeat prescription.
I'm just buying the same as my dad gets from his GP for free. I've never been diagnosed with hay fever. (But then again, my doc just smiled when I said the only thing I knew I had reacted on was mangoπŸ˜‚) out of all the allergies I had to have I.have mango, a small allergy of aloe. And the summer I told him about the mango, u realised I reacted to grass and pollen after handling hay and grass for a month πŸ˜‚

Depends on the wine we're buying, I know of a few sweet ones you would probably like that's pretty cheap after norwegian standards. (About 10Β£, would probably be 1Β£ in the UK πŸ˜‚) but we have a well regulated market, so the really expensive wines, champagnes etc, are sold for a lower price here πŸ˜…
When I have had friends with a different taste than me over, we have usually gone for two bottles each, so a maximum of 30Β£ for just the right amount of wine πŸ˜‚
Oh that is good. My favorite bottle of wine is usually 10 euros so we are good πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and also a good thing if i will drink the whole bottle i will be dead so you can have some of mine πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh that is good. My favorite bottle of wine is usually 10 euros so we are good πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and also a good thing if i will drink the whole bottle i will be dead so you can have some of mine πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I hate wine πŸ˜‚ I’m really not a β€˜casual drinker’, I only drink when going out and partying (but then I go waaaaay to hard) or maybe a cocktail or something with some BBQ
That’s why I get what Lando means when he says he doesn’t drink πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
I'm just buying the same as my dad gets from his GP for free. I've never been diagnosed with hay fever. (But then again, my doc just smiled when I said the only thing I knew I had reacted on was mangoπŸ˜‚) out of all the allergies I had to have I.have mango, a small allergy of aloe. And the summer I told him about the mango, u realised I reacted to grass and pollen after handling hay and grass for a month πŸ˜‚
I'm allergic to something in my mums house, we don't know what it is but every time I go I start wheezing and coughing.

I am also allergic to walkers French frie crisps, they make my tongue and lips swell it is really odd.

• Wow
I hate wine πŸ˜‚ I’m really not a β€˜casual drinker’, I only drink when going out and partying (but then I go waaaaay to hard) or maybe a cocktail or something with some BBQ
Yeah why it has to be so sour 😬 same with me. 2 glasses and I’m ready for bed πŸ˜‚
i was so scared on my wedding day , that i will not handle the alcohol but I fainted 3 hours after the ceremony so no alcohol for me πŸ˜‚ it was great πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Just a friendly reminder that this exists. And with that I’m off to bed, got a few weeks of hospital rotations ahead of me so better get some sleep ❀
1655067820316.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hello, my name is Minttu, and I am a casual drinker on the weekends πŸ˜‚ I barely go out to party, i think I might go to the pub next weekend, because they have a really good artist playing, but I won't be drunkdrunk πŸ˜‚ I'm more of a taking a glass at home watching a race kind of person, and then I end up drinking the whole bottle and dance with my dog at 3 am πŸ˜‚
Yeah why it has to be so sour 😬 same with me. 2 glasses and I’m ready for bed πŸ˜‚
i was so scared on my wedding day , that i will not handle the alcohol but I fainted 3 hours after the ceremony so no alcohol for me πŸ˜‚ it was great πŸ˜‚
You're still no worse than the groom in the wedding I waited on a few years back. First of all, I didn't realise I had the toastmaster at my table and he kept asking for refills. He got it..drank two bottles of red by himself during dinner. The groom passed out after dinner on one of our couches. He was carried out of there, and I think the wedding party took him with them to the after party when we closed πŸ˜‚

It doesn't always have to be sour, but it doesn't have to taste like candy either πŸ˜‚

Just a friendly reminder that this exists. And with that I’m off to bed, got a few weeks of hospital rotations ahead of me so better get some sleep ❀
View attachment 1338709
Go get some sleep so you can do your best for mankind❀❀ Sleep tight!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You're still no worse than the groom in the wedding I waited on a few years back. First of all, I didn't realise I had the toastmaster at my table and he kept asking for refills. He got it..drank two bottles of red by himself during dinner. The groom passed out after dinner on one of our couches. He was carried out of there, and I think the wedding party took him with them to the after party when we closed πŸ˜‚

It doesn't always have to be sour, but it doesn't have to taste like candy either πŸ˜‚
haha omg πŸ˜‚ the worst part is i didn't have a sip of alcohol on my wedding day πŸ˜‚ but my husband "drank" for both of us and came to bed at 5 am πŸ˜‚ I had a sunstroke . it was the hottest day in September and i only had a 2 glasses of water πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ stupid me

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.