Formula 1 Wags #103

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re racing for a million dollars? I’d be doing bumper cars beep beep

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Quoting myself for the third time. (Is this what going insane feels like?)
Couldn't find Kimi at the list for Zandvoort, but found out my friend hit a pothole with his bike, on the track. So here's to hoping that pothole will be fixed before the Dutch GP 😅😂
i think he might have done one in Switzerland as there were people in the back talking german with a heavy dialect (swizz or austrian german assumably)

Reactions: 1
They’re racing for a million dollars? I’d be doing bumper cars beep beep
Only Newgarden I believe (?). If he wins he'd have a win an oval, a road course and a street course which he wins 1 million dollars for to donate to a charity of his choice

Reactions: 4
i think he might have done one in Switzerland as there were people in the back talking german with a heavy dialect (swizz or austrian german assumably)
Most likely, but how fun wouldn't it be if he did it at Zandvoort 😅 One last race at the track, kinda 😅

Reactions: 1
Only Newgarden I believe (?). If he wins he'd have a win an oval, a road course and a street course which he wins 1 million dollars for to donate to a charity of his choice
Oh never mind I just heard a million dollars and got greedy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Most likely, but how fun wouldn't it be if he did it at Zandvoort 😅 One last race at the track, kinda 😅
haha totally... also makes me sentimental, remember that interview when seb said he wanted to get an ironman tattoo when he did an ironman after retiring from F1 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 4
haha totally... also makes me sentimental, remember that interview when seb said he wanted to get an ironman tattoo when he did an ironman after retiring from F1 😢
Don't even mention seb retiring😭 I'm not ready for it. He will not retire. He will continue for another three years at least.

but I would love to see Seb and Kimi do an iron-man together 🙌

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Has anyone actually been to an e prix? since they have one in Brooklyn and its not terribly expensive (as low at $15), I'm considering it, but assuming it wont be

Reactions: 5
yeah twitter is getting worse, lando said in and interview he thinks mercedes should have raised their ride height to prevent the extreme porpoising (which is correct 😅) and the toxic type of teamlh members are jumping on him as usual despite them saying the same thing pre race 😬😅
it has also moved onto a couple of people saying they “hope he gets robbed again” which is a type of horrible fan i don’t even want to acknowledge 😕😬
My goodness, Twitter is mayhem. ‘Get Lando under control’ ‘he needs guidance’ ‘he’s a jerk’ ‘he’s an entitled ****’ and that’s just the mild ones.

newsflash - they are all entitled rich men! Of course he’s going to moan when he’s asked to hold station and show Daniel he could be faster by getting all in his mirrors. Daniel did exactly the same thing to him. I don’t know why folk are surprised that two competitive guys want to beat each other.

if anything I think it shows more about landos drive to win that he’s not happy to settle. His radio was no worse than young Max, Seb or Lewis 🤷🏻‍♀️

The Instagram damage control is hilarious though. 🤣

Reactions: 10
Has anyone actually been to an e prix? since they have one in Brooklyn and its not terribly expensive (as low at $15), I'm considering it, but assuming it wont be
I am going to the London E-Prix this year. Haven't been to one before and they didn't have tickets on public sale for London last year due to Covid, so figured it would be rude not to since I live here! Gonna be a wild weekend of sport spectating - going to the E-Prix on the Saturday and then we have tickets for the Women's Euros final at Wembley the day after.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.