Formula 1 Wags #103

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a papaya day, Pato keeps losing positions in the pits and is somehow not able to regain them on track ๐Ÿ˜ฌ duck my beautiful papaya sunset from yesterday

• Sad
Reactions: 7
He's very close to Charles tbh, there's like a 17 point difference. Merc is very close to Ferrari too. The thing is, they can't battle on track because the Ferrari is way too fast but they're there to pick up the pieces when things don't go their way and that's helping close the gap.
Exactly!
Right now my brain is like the drivers after all that porpoising; scrambled eggs. But if I remember correct, it has happened before.
And tbh, it would be really fun if he actually won the championship just by being consistent. He really is going from being Mr. Saturday to Mr. Consistent ๐Ÿ˜…

Reactions: 6
Exactly!
Right now my brain is like the drivers after all that porpoising; scrambled eggs. But if I remember correct, it has happened before.
And tbh, it would be really fun if he actually won the championship just by being consistent. He really is going from being Mr. Saturday to Mr. Consistent ๐Ÿ˜…
I don't think he'd be able to beat them on merit though, that's the issue. And if Ferrari double DNFing like that really was a one off and Red Bull stays reliable (after they're early issues) I don't think he has an actual shot. But who knows, crazier things have happened ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 6
On another note: has Kimi done a triathlon today? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Just saw his and Minttus stories. That man is amazing, and the definition of ADHD ๐Ÿ˜…

Reactions: 8
WAIT why is Colton Herta's dad on the pitwall? This was so hard to listen to lmao ๐Ÿ˜‚ Is this another Lawrence Stroll situation? At least he's not in a position where he can talk to Lance ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Omg okay I did a quick research: Bryan was a racing driver himself, he founded his own Indy team and even won the Indy 500 with his team twice (once with Rossi, once with Dan Wheldon). Then he merged with Andretti and now Colton is driving for Andretti.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't think he'd be able to beat them on merit though, that's the issue. And if Ferrari double DNFing like that really was a one off and Red Bull stays reliable (after they're early issues) I don't think he has an actual shot. But who knows, crazier things have happened ๐Ÿ˜‚
Fingers crossed and all that, if Merc actually figures out their issues with porpoising, he might have a shot ๐Ÿ˜… If he does get a shot at it, I hope he takes it.
(Even if we have a saying when hunting in Norway that you should never regret a shot you haven't taken*)

*in short terms it means that you would have probably wounded, but not killed the animal because of your insecurity.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
WAIT why is Colton Herta's dad on the pitwall? This was so hard to listen to lmao ๐Ÿ˜‚ Is this another Lawrence Stroll situation? At least he's not in a position where he can talk to Lance ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Omg okay I did a quick research: Bryan was a racing driver himself, he founded his own Indy team and even won the Indy 500 with his team twice (once with Rossi, once with Dan Wheldon). Then he merged with Andretti and now Colton is driving for Andretti.
I think the french commentator once said that he is his son strategist. But tbh i don't know if it is true or not because they are reeeeaaaaally bad ๐Ÿ˜…

Reactions: 5
On another note: has Kimi done a triathlon today? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Just saw his and Minttus stories. That man is amazing, and the definition of ADHD ๐Ÿ˜…
Not done with catching up with my social media, but there was a triathlon in Zandvoort today, one of my Dutch friends was competing. But I'm not sure if it was the same. I'm off to stalk the lists now ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 4
I think itโ€™s cute how Michael shares pics of him and daniel from fan accounts
BC683830-6558-4086-ADB8-203F2579A3A4.png

• Heart
Reactions: 8
in one way i kind of hope it was landos pr/social media manger who posted that photo; id rather them have seen all the hate towards him than lando himself ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Reactions: 7
Me and all you horny witches in years to come still thirsting over f1 drivers

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Not done with catching up with my social media, but there was a triathlon in Zandvoort today, one of my Dutch friends was competing. But I'm not sure if it was the same. I'm off to stalk the lists now ๐Ÿ˜‚
Quoting myself for the third time. (Is this what going insane feels like?)
Couldn't find Kimi at the list for Zandvoort, but found out my friend hit a pothole with his bike, on the track. So here's to hoping that pothole will be fixed before the Dutch GP ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.