What happened with Yuki?Talk about being selective with the facts.
I'm not even gonna start with the tit Yuki has had to deal with including the casual racism from Helmet.
What happened with Yuki?Talk about being selective with the facts.
I'm not even gonna start with the tit Yuki has had to deal with including the casual racism from Helmet.
Many drivers are sweary over the radio, many Red Bull drivers are sweary and angry over the radio, especially Max. Only Yuki gets Helmet calling him out over the anger and having a psychologist hired to help deal with Yuki's "anger issues".What happened with Yuki?
And then there was the comment about him not acting “typically Japanese” and being quietMany drivers are sweary over the radio, many Red Bull drivers are sweary and angry over the radio, especially Max. Only Yuki gets Helmet calling him out over the anger and having a psychologist hired to help deal with Yuki's "anger issues".
What better way could Max think of for Red Bull to spend all that extra Papa Perez sponsorship money on other than himself.No idea if this is true? But RB splashing the cash?
His base salary is reported at 40 million with 20 million in bonuses, Lewis is reportedly on 50 million.No idea if this is true? But RB splashing the cash?
I mean, how do we justify any of their salary reallyNo idea if this is true? But RB splashing the cash?
Not to say what thru earn is OK but I guess they must pay very high insurances on themselves as they do a dangerous job, but then again their choice.I mean, how do we justify any of their salary really. That's really something I don't have an opinion on, at this level, money doesn't even seem real.
Read on Twitter that Binotto might be out. HERE'S THE DOOR B*TCH.
Makes the news even sweeter !This says the rumour of Binotto going came from Charles' camp
Supposedly him and Charles haven’t been on speaking terms since Silverstone. Don’t know how realistic that is but I would believe it.This says the rumour of Binotto going came from Charles' camp
Well if true that is surprising.Supposedly him and Charles haven’t been on speaking terms since Silverstone. Don’t know how realistic that is but I would believe it.
really hop Ferrari employ someone who can bring them back....to go from being a championship contender to the best they could do is oddHe has resigned
Yep then really do need to look around and find a great talented boss and then also look towards the future and plan aheadreally hop Ferrari employ someone who can bring them back....to go from being a championship contender to the best they could do is odd
It's more than just a new team principal though because this is like three in a handful of years, the whole Ferrari culture needs to change and be allowed to change.Yep then really do need to look around and find a great talented boss and then also look towards the future and plan ahead