Formula 1 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm watching on the Belgian TV, and Jacky Ickx saying that this is the longest, most exhausting, most tiring season he's ever seen says it all. Same for me.

I can't believe they left Hamilton on one stop when he asked not to.

Reactions: 7
Lewis must be so frustrated.

Anyway, ladies, thank you for your company and astute observations all through the season. It was a please. I raise my lychee martini to this thread and its members 🍸🎊✨
Congratulations to Charles, imagine what could have been if Ferrari had just /tried/ to not sabotage him.
Cœur avec les mains for Seb, earth angel 💗💗💗

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Verstappen once again not helping Checo 😡
the way he played misunderstanding when they asked him to speed up was 😠

checo could and should have second really, i say this even as a charles fan. he was blocked by his own teammate.

Reactions: 7
Seb’s farewell was as emotional as I expected.

Cant wait for a spicy 2023

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I am so gonna miss Seb. I know the last few seasons have not been great for him but he did so well on his last race and got to ruin the tyres doing donuts on the tracks with the top 3! Enjoy the "retirement" and maybe Fernando is right 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I am so gonna miss Seb. I know the last few seasons have not been great for him but he did so well on his last race and got to ruin the tyres doing donuts on the tracks with the top 3! Enjoy the "retirement" and maybe Fernando is right 🙂
I wish the top 3 waited! Maybe they weren’t allowed. I dunno.

Reactions: 2
I wish the top 3 waited! Maybe they weren’t allowed. I dunno.
Well Seb got to do them on his own so I'm okay with that the top 3 deserve their time. Have you seen the video of his Dad dancing on the truck going round the track? I think it was yesterday when Seb did the run

Reactions: 4
Well Seb got to do them on his own so I'm okay with that the top 3 deserve their time. Have you seen the video of his Dad dancing on the truck going round the track? I think it was yesterday when Seb did the run
Yes 🥹 sorry not sorry he’s on par with papa Perez

I wonder if Nando and Lewis finished they might have done something special

Now what should we do until March? 🥲
This season is gonna take a bit of time to digest. I'll just mop around a bit, and then grieve. /dramatic

meme-reaction-sad-reaction-meme-Favim.com-6838863.jpg

I also need someone new to support, and I grew to like Lando, but I'll never support McLaren again. Warmed up to George, and Mercedes will have a way better season next year. Idk, I need to find myself 2 new emotional support drivers 👀 .
I'd hate to be in the situation where I'll support everyone but "that one driver". Makes it way less enjoyable.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This season is gonna take a bit of time to digest. I'll just mop around a bit, and then grieve. /dramatic

View attachment 1746132

I also need someone new to support, and I grew to like Lando, but I'll never support McLaren again. Warmed up to George, and Mercedes will have a way better season next year. Idk, I need to find myself 2 new emotional support drivers 👀 .
I'd hate to be in the situation where I'll support everyone but "that one driver". Makes it way less enjoyable.
Support KMag 🤩 or 1 of the newbies.
Yeah it's been an eventful year from F1 bet most of the drivers are knackered! Rest and recovery to all. Plus we all need rest for next months Christmas parties!

• Heart
I can see I done really in the Tattle fantasy league 😂 24 out of 25. Didn't get the chance to watch the race today but will catch up later.

• Heart
Thoughts from the season.

1. Max as unlikeable as ever, I question the sanity of any of his fans, sorry, not sorry.
  2. W13 was a mess, throw the whole concept away for next year please.
  3. Not even one surprise winner or podium was disappointing.
  4. Better racing on track still didn’t deliver any exciting results.
  5. Seb bowing out at the right time and I wish him nothing but happiness, what an incredible driver and person all round.
excited for next season. I think there will be some explosive team mate pairings.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This season has been a rollercoaster, Ferrari looked sharp the beginning of the season then I bam all over.

I am truly going to miss Seb this as the sky presenters said feels final 😢. He comes across as a lovely person I even loved him during multi 21. I feel even though the latter part of his career has been a bit meh can't deny the talent he has.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.