Seb 

the way he played misunderstanding when they asked him to speed up wasVerstappen once again not helping Checo![]()
He’s a bleeping wick, me me me, team who? Glad he got booed!Verstappen once again not helping Checo![]()
I wish the top 3 waited! Maybe they weren’t allowed. I dunno.I am so gonna miss Seb. I know the last few seasons have not been great for him but he did so well on his last race and got to ruin the tyres doing donuts on the tracks with the top 3! Enjoy the "retirement" and maybe Fernando is right![]()
Well Seb got to do them on his own so I'm okay with that the top 3 deserve their time. Have you seen the video of his Dad dancing on the truck going round the track? I think it was yesterday when Seb did the runI wish the top 3 waited! Maybe they weren’t allowed. I dunno.
Yes 🥹 sorry not sorry he’s on par with papa PerezWell Seb got to do them on his own so I'm okay with that the top 3 deserve their time. Have you seen the video of his Dad dancing on the truck going round the track? I think it was yesterday when Seb did the run
This season is gonna take a bit of time to digest. I'll just mop around a bit, and then grieve. /dramaticNow what should we do until March? 🥲
Support KMagThis season is gonna take a bit of time to digest. I'll just mop around a bit, and then grieve. /dramatic
View attachment 1746132
I also need someone new to support, and I grew to like Lando, but I'll never support McLaren again. Warmed up to George, and Mercedes will have a way better season next year. Idk, I need to find myself 2 new emotional support drivers.
I'd hate to be in the situation where I'll support everyone but "that one driver". Makes it way less enjoyable.
seb always had decency at his core i think - like you say he was a cat sometimes and he could be petty and not always a good teammate but, in his heart, he is a good and kind person. racing just brought out some other stuff in him back in the day (as i think with a lot of drivers).I'm still crying but I just saw that Max got booed. Which I'm okay, booing always happened. But funny on this Seb final race: Seb used to be a little tit to deal with (and I loved him for it). In a few years, Max might develop into a fan favourite, who knows. If he manages to open his heart Chakra or just discover basic human decency lol.