Formula 1 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RB have only ever cared about their number 1 driver and this was the only move for Daniel to make. He's an older driver whose stats aren't exactly much to right home about and this year hasn't been a highlight. Checo in contrast has had his best season in F1. I don't think we'll see Daniel back in a lead driver line up. For me Renault dropping hulkenberg was his chance to shine it didn't really happen. Then again I'm puzzled by Hulkenberg being back

Reactions: 5
RB have only ever cared about their number 1 driver and this was the only move for Daniel to make. He's an older driver whose stats aren't exactly much to right home about and this year hasn't been a highlight. Checo in contrast has had his best season in F1. I don't think we'll see Daniel back in a lead driver line up. For me Renault dropping hulkenberg was his chance to shine it didn't really happen. Then again I'm puzzled by Hulkenberg being back
i will never understand why he (daniel) left renault tbh. i wonder if he regrets it, though i guess he had no clue how much he would struggle with the mclaren. it’s the only move to make in terms of his apparent desperate need to stay in f1, but i wonder how it will really go in the end. ch basically said they intend to use him for marketing when max and checo are too “busy” - can that truly be what he wants?! i hope he gets what he wants to out of it but idk.

hulkenberg makes no sense to me either, but i can only assume haas got impatient with mick. i still don’t see what more they think he has to offer though!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I feel like this gives a good rundown!

Reactions: 3
What happened with Yuki?
Many drivers are sweary over the radio, many Red Bull drivers are sweary and angry over the radio, especially Max. Only Yuki gets Helmet calling him out over the anger and having a psychologist hired to help deal with Yuki's "anger issues".

Reactions: 5
Many drivers are sweary over the radio, many Red Bull drivers are sweary and angry over the radio, especially Max. Only Yuki gets Helmet calling him out over the anger and having a psychologist hired to help deal with Yuki's "anger issues".
And then there was the comment about him not acting “typically Japanese” and being quiet 💀

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Well driver salaries are exempt from the cost cap. But I always take those figures with a pinch of salt as it’s a guess. Someone says a figure and it just becomes fact when they are normally estimating. It’s a bit like Chinese whispers!

Reactions: 1
No idea if this is true? But RB splashing the cash?
His base salary is reported at 40 million with 20 million in bonuses, Lewis is reportedly on 50 million.

Think Horner and Red Bull made past comments about drivers being paid too much etc in relation to Lewis, oh how the turns table! :unsure:

No idea if this is true? But RB splashing the cash?
I mean, how do we justify any of their salary really 😂 . That's really something I don't have an opinion on, at this level, money doesn't even seem real.

Read on Twitter that Binotto might be out. HERE'S THE DOOR B*TCH.

Reactions: 4
I mean, how do we justify any of their salary really 😂 . That's really something I don't have an opinion on, at this level, money doesn't even seem real.

Read on Twitter that Binotto might be out. HERE'S THE DOOR B*TCH.
Not to say what thru earn is OK but I guess they must pay very high insurances on themselves as they do a dangerous job, but then again their choice.
Well it's been rumoured for a while, as Sky F1 said someone within Ferrari let it slip far too soon, so until it happens who knows!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.