Formula 1 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

people in glass houses and all that…
Why all the chat to Jos? Can Max not talk on his own?
Max isn’t Machiavellian because he isn’t that bright. He’s a reckless, tantruming toddler wanting approval from Dad and being enabled by everyone.

Reactions: 9
Seb's farewell interview

Not sure if I can take it, I've been crying so much lately, that I have developped a sensitivity to tissues 😂

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh my god that’s such a nice photo and so rare to see them genuinely smiling together off duty

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Love MV at the back with Checo being cuddled by his mates. Such a lovely photo. This weekend will be tough.

Reactions: 8
What a sweet photo! Lewis looks like he's in a pair of silk pyjamas 🥰😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This shot is also so sweet. And there are so many adorable small individual moments: Landon looking up at George like that (we all would, right? He looks smoking hot) and Danny, Seb and Fernando just having a laugh in the back 🥺

Also I’m howling at Lewis and Checo being all friendly in the front and Max is barely noticeable in the back.

Attachments

• Heart
Carlos yes. Charles, it's a no.
What not Ferrari???
gasp from ferrari!! 😧😉

haas are definitely top three or four though.

what’s the full story with hulk and kevin? i’ve seen that clip a few times and there doesn’t seem to be much love lost, but do they really not like each other? we’re going to have a lot of interesting and conflicting team combos with them, pierre/esteban and fernando/aston martin.

This shot is also so sweet. And there are so many adorable small individual moments: Landon looking up at George like that (we all would, right? He looks smoking hot) and Danny, Seb and Fernando just having a laugh in the back 🥺

Also I’m howling at Lewis and Checo being all friendly in the front and Max is barely noticeable in the back.
Valteri looks like the caterer who's just jumped in on the photo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thought Horner was a tad too supportive of him lately. Anyway, I love Daniel but I don't see myself supporting RB in the next few years. (Financially I mean)

Is DR a masochist?!?
why would he go back?!?!? i truly don’t understand it - plus he will be completely out of sight out of mind as he won’t get the young driver practices etc. going to merc would have been an odd decision but at least that’s a different type of team, going back to red bull is so strange. though i guess it feels familiar to him.

do we think mick is getting that merc third driver spot now though?

Reactions: 7
why would he go back?!?!? i truly don’t understand it - plus he will be completely out of sight out of mind as he won’t get the young driver practices etc. going to merc would have been an odd decision but at least that’s a different type of team, going back to red bull is so strange. though i guess it feels familiar to him.

do we think mick is getting that merc third driver spot now though?
Yeah there was something about Mick going to Mercs as reserve driver so maybe after Sir Lewis retires if he can wait that long. Where that leaves Ocon who seems happy at Alpine who knows

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.