Formula 1 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lance Stroll needs to reign it in. I know daddy is the owner but Alonso in Texas and now Vettel today, heā€™s going to cause a huge accident.

Also Pierre and Esteban will definitely be crashing into each other next season!

Reactions: 6
Max showing he thinks heā€™s better than the team. I couldnā€™t dislike him anymore than I do.

Happy for Mercedes with their 1-2. Brazil always delivers

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Max showing he thinks heā€™s better than the team. I couldnā€™t dislike him anymore than I do.

Happy for Mercedes with their 1-2. Brazil always delivers
both thinks heā€™s better than the team, and was outright spiteful and vengeful (apparently) towards a teammate who has only ever helped him out. ridiculous. AND implying he did nothing to stop the lewis collision.

complete contrast with carlos saying he would have let charles past if heā€™d been asked.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Lots of speculation that Max did it because of Monaco.... If so that's super petty šŸ’

Reactions: 3
I'm so happy for George! Well deserved considering the season he had. And to finally hear the English and German anthem was just *chefs kiss*

Max however ... I can't believe I started to like him. What an asshole move towards a team mate who has sacrificed so much for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
this clip is doing the rounds all over twitter. iā€™m not going to pretend to understand car noises so wonā€™t comment though šŸ¤£

even if he DID, imo he gained little by it and max just comes across as full of spite for sitting on it for so long and using it as leverage on the one time the team asked him to do something for checo.

Reactions: 7
So happy for George (even though I do feel Lewis held back a tiny bit so he didn't have to race with him), much deserved regardless. The whole Max situation is an awful look for RB, so many bad comments on their socials over it.

Same as WelshGal though, max was starting to grow on me and I did feel a bit sorry for him giving his upbringing etc but then I saw Papa Perez looking upset and he can duck right off

Reactions: 11
this clip is doing the rounds all over twitter. iā€™m not going to pretend to understand car noises so wonā€™t comment though šŸ¤£

even if he DID, imo he gained little by it and max just comes across as full of spite for sitting on it for so long and using it as leverage on the one time the team asked him to do something for checo.
But why would he crash on purpose and risk putting his own race in jeopardy not to mention his own health?! He canā€˜t be that vengeful towards Max?

Reactions: 3
But why would he crash on purpose and risk putting his own race in jeopardy not to mention his own health?! He canā€˜t be that vengeful towards Max?
it makes no sense on any level really. heā€™s a father to three small children for a start, why would you risk your own health, and (as much as i like the idea that he has a secret rage for max) he is the perfect teammate and has negated his own race for maxā€™s benefit on numerous occasions. it makes no sense on who he is as a person or what he would have ā€œgainedā€ from it.

i think the rumours only succeed in taking the limelight off the fact that max, having won wdc weeks ago and the team having locked down constructors, wouldnā€™t allow a teammate who has helped him so much gain a couple of points. ridiculous.

Reactions: 7
i think the rumours only succeed in taking the limelight off the fact that max, having won wdc weeks ago and the team having locked down constructors, wouldnā€™t allow a teammate who has helped him so much gain a couple of points. ridiculous.
Agreed. The budget cap fiasco has already largely overshadowed this season for RB, then the much publicised revolt against Sky and now this only provides more fodder for (well deserved) negative press against Max & surely causes ill feeling and awkwardness amongst the team as well.

Going directly against multiple team orders, when the outcome would not impact him or the team whatsoever - what a prick & I say that as a former Max fan. He has gone way down in my estimation as a petulant, egotistical brat. I didn't watch the post-race interviews yet so I'm interested to hear Christian try to spin this one šŸ™„

Reactions: 4
Agreed. The budget cap fiasco has already largely overshadowed this season for RB, then the much publicised revolt against Sky and now this only provides more fodder for (well deserved) negative press against Max & surely causes ill feeling and awkwardness amongst the team as well.

Going directly against multiple team orders, when the outcome would not impact him or the team whatsoever - what a prick & I say that as a former Max fan. He has gone way down in my estimation as a petulant, egotistical brat. I didn't watch the post-race interviews yet so I'm interested to hear Christian try to spin this one šŸ™„
Christian was very much like "it was resolved behind closed doors now we move on". No chance him speaking against golden child

• Sad
Reactions: 4

also, letā€™s not forget that he also heavily implied that he could have avoided the collision with lewis and justā€¦. didnā€™t. he says ā€œit cost me five seconds, it cost him the raceā€?!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Toxic team. And the FIA need to punish their toxic ā€œchampionā€ for the manoeuvre yesterday. There was no room and yet again Lewis was expected to yield. Checo also deserves better. Heā€™s been a great team mate.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.