Formula 1 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1701121

Has everyone jumped ship to the F1 chatter page? 😂 Can someone hit me up with recommendations for F1 podcasts that aren't BTG or F1 Nation please?? 🙏🏻
I'm still here...kinda, this is the only thread I tend to keep up with to be honest, any fast movers I can never keep up. I've been a terrible fan of everything I like at the moment, don't seem to have motivation to keep up with anything

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm still here 🙋‍♀️. Might pop my head in over on the chatter thread, but I've got too many threads on the go to commit to another fully 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just watching the press conference. Perez was slightly late 😄 but what the hell does Bottas look like 😮 that moustache 😂

Reactions: 2
Why do I never believe food poisoning stories. I’m sure it’s totally true but always seems to be the excuse people use to get out of stuff or cover up stuff 🤣
Not ready for Seb to leave. Wish he was carrying on the second half of his career has been such a disappointment because of the cars letting him down.

Reactions: 7
Only managed to tune in to the last couple of minutes and was so confused when they showed the Haas Team being all excited 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.