Not been on recently as not watched the last few races. Been a busy
Your absence was noted! Hope you are keeping well Red Hair.I like this thread for F1 at the time (of the race) chat and few daft pictures now and then. Everyone has their opinions so follow what you want. This thread is fast and slow sometimes but still a good laugh now and then
ya!
Not been on recently as not watched the last few races. Been a busy![]()
i’m worrying that they might have been! bit awkward considering that they replaced nicky with him for most of their social media for the last two racesWonder what's going on with Logan's licence... Hope Williams weren't being premature. Williams and who else has an empty seat?
i’be been wondering where you were! you haven’t missed much race wise tbhI like this thread for F1 at the time (of the race) chat and few daft pictures now and then. Everyone has their opinions so follow what you want. This thread is fast and slow sometimes but still a good laugh now and then
ya!
Not been on recently as not watched the last few races. Been a busy![]()
I amYour absence was noted! Hope you are keeping well Red Hair.![]()
i saw a little bit on twitter yesterday.Has anyone read much about Brazil being cancelled? I saw a guy on tik tok saying due to the election and political unrest in the country they are monitoring it but the race could be pulled.
amazing that you’re going to be there! it’s definitely going to be emotional - it looks like we’ll be losing a lot of drivers after that race. i’m still in denial about sebGrid talk is fairly decent, they mix up the presenters and some are better than others but I listen to their race recaps and previews.
Really want to hear a Mick announcement soon. It seems likely he won’t have a seat next year especially with Hulk vacating his AM reserve position.
This season has flown by, I can’t believe it’s only 2 races to go. I’ll be at Abu Dhabi- it’s going to be emotional seeing Sebs final race.
Wow Abu Dhabi would be amazing anytime but Sebs last race and let’s face it might be Danny Ric and Micks tooGrid talk is fairly decent, they mix up the presenters and some are better than others but I listen to their race recaps and previews.
Really want to hear a Mick announcement soon. It seems likely he won’t have a seat next year especially with Hulk vacating his AM reserve position.
This season has flown by, I can’t believe it’s only 2 races to go. I’ll be at Abu Dhabi- it’s going to be emotional seeing Sebs final race.
If you do watch it this weekend, you might see double the Christian content just to warn you. He didn’t appear at all the whole weekend (Thank you Ted!). But he’s said that Red Bull will appear this weekend…I amjust busy but also maybe a fed up with F1 atm too much off the track going on. Plus Karen's face annoys me muchly
![]()
i can’t see how hulk is a better option than mick eitherWow Abu Dhabi would be amazing anytime but Sebs last race and let’s face it might be Danny Ric and Micks too. Hoping Mick will get a seat in 2024 if haas don’t resign him. I love the hulk but can’t see how he’s a better option than wee Mick?
i think you’re absolutely right - the attention they got from having him obviously suited them (and i think you can see that by how they used him in their social media) but i’m not sure if they were fully committed to the development he obviously needs. i hope he comes back with the right team too, he has potential and seems such a sweet person (which i know doesn’t impact his driving but stillI‘m thinking Haas always wanted to get rid of Mick but first they wanted to maximize the publicity they could get from his name.
Really hope he takes the next year to work on himself and comes back stronger in a better car and a team that actually supports him!
Obvs I meant next weekend!If you do watch it this weekend, you might see double the Christian content just to warn you. He didn’t appear at all the whole weekend (Thank you Ted!). But he’s said that Red Bull will appear this weekend…
I'm still here...kinda, this is the only thread I tend to keep up with to be honest, any fast movers I can never keep up. I've been a terrible fan of everything I like at the moment, don't seem to have motivation to keep up with anythingView attachment 1701121
Has everyone jumped ship to the F1 chatter page?Can someone hit me up with recommendations for F1 podcasts that aren't BTG or F1 Nation please??
![]()