Formula 1 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what a dream!! seb head of development and a yuki/daniel driver combo?! (sorry nyck) - with your husband on that 🤣

the fact that seb and mick might (likely) be having a last race together is making me emotional too 😭

i would absolutely miss you stephen! 😘

i think i just want a thread that is about the drivers only (racing and thirst!) but wag stuff always seems to creep in, and a lot of the piquet and political talk on both threads just isn’t it for me. i might just make a little camp out here 🤣

We definitely should make a driver 'appreciation' thread (no teams or team principal OR wags to be mentioned!) 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Phew!! Glad to see people are still getting involved on here. I took a look at F1 chatter and it had moved on 5 threads since I last looked 😂 I can't keep up. But good that space is there for those who like to take a wee tangent from time to time! I'm not always fully active or involved in this thread but I'm always here and keeping up!

Thanks - I'd heard of WTF1 and totally forgot all about it. Away to subscribe just now. Need something on in the background while I do some deep work!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
👋 I like this thread for F1 at the time (of the race) chat and few daft pictures now and then. Everyone has their opinions so follow what you want. This thread is fast and slow sometimes but still a good laugh now and then ❤ ya!
Not been on recently as not watched the last few races. Been a busy 🐝

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wonder what's going on with Logan's licence... Hope Williams weren't being premature. Williams and who else has an empty seat?

Reactions: 2
👋 I like this thread for F1 at the time (of the race) chat and few daft pictures now and then. Everyone has their opinions so follow what you want. This thread is fast and slow sometimes but still a good laugh now and then ❤ ya!
Your absence was noted! Hope you are keeping well Red Hair. ❤

• Heart
Wonder what's going on with Logan's licence... Hope Williams weren't being premature. Williams and who else has an empty seat?
i’m worrying that they might have been! bit awkward considering that they replaced nicky with him for most of their social media for the last two races 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

haas technically still have the other empty seat but it seems almost confirmed that hulkenberg is going there.

i’be been wondering where you were! you haven’t missed much race wise tbh 🤣

• Heart
Grid talk is fairly decent, they mix up the presenters and some are better than others but I listen to their race recaps and previews.

Really want to hear a Mick announcement soon. It seems likely he won’t have a seat next year especially with Hulk vacating his AM reserve position.

This season has flown by, I can’t believe it’s only 2 races to go. I’ll be at Abu Dhabi- it’s going to be emotional seeing Sebs final race.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I listen to beyond the grid podcast when I have time. Tend to pick the ones o find interesting as each episode focuses on a driver. The Seb one about 2 years ago was so lovely, he talked about saving the bees 🐝

Reactions: 3
Has anyone read much about Brazil being cancelled? I saw a guy on tik tok saying due to the election and political unrest in the country they are monitoring it but the race could be pulled.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I doubt they will pull it at this stage. They’ll say they are bringing unity at a time of unrest or something else to make it seem like they are doing it for the benefit of the country. If Saudi can go ahead this year with what happened there it would take something bigger to cancel a weekend I believe

Reactions: 5
Has anyone read much about Brazil being cancelled? I saw a guy on tik tok saying due to the election and political unrest in the country they are monitoring it but the race could be pulled.
i saw a little bit on twitter yesterday.

i read that they’re monitoring it but everyone is hopeful that it will still go ahead. given that they were happy for the race to happen in jeddah (where there were explosions so close to the track) i can’t see it being cancelled. but then, the fia aren’t known for their consistency!

Grid talk is fairly decent, they mix up the presenters and some are better than others but I listen to their race recaps and previews.

Really want to hear a Mick announcement soon. It seems likely he won’t have a seat next year especially with Hulk vacating his AM reserve position.

This season has flown by, I can’t believe it’s only 2 races to go. I’ll be at Abu Dhabi- it’s going to be emotional seeing Sebs final race.
amazing that you’re going to be there! it’s definitely going to be emotional - it looks like we’ll be losing a lot of drivers after that race. i’m still in denial about seb 😭

Another vote for WTF1 and then beyond the grid has been good for when the races aren’t on. They’ve just done a pod with Latifi!

Wow Abu Dhabi would be amazing anytime but Sebs last race and let’s face it might be Danny Ric and Micks too 😭. Hoping Mick will get a seat in 2024 if haas don’t resign him. I love the hulk but can’t see how he’s a better option than wee Mick?

Reactions: 5
I am 😊 just busy but also maybe a fed up with F1 atm too much off the track going on. Plus Karen's face annoys me muchly 🤣😂
If you do watch it this weekend, you might see double the Christian content just to warn you. He didn’t appear at all the whole weekend (Thank you Ted!). But he’s said that Red Bull will appear this weekend…

• Sad
Wow Abu Dhabi would be amazing anytime but Sebs last race and let’s face it might be Danny Ric and Micks too 😭. Hoping Mick will get a seat in 2024 if haas don’t resign him. I love the hulk but can’t see how he’s a better option than wee Mick?
i can’t see how hulk is a better option than mick either :( the more i read about what gunther has said etc the more i think that they put impossible explanations on mick tbh, that he was never going to be able to meet. talking about him winning races etc, mate he’s in a haas.

Reactions: 4
I‘m thinking Haas always wanted to get rid of Mick but first they wanted to maximize the publicity they could get from his name.
Really hope he takes the next year to work on himself and comes back stronger in a better car and a team that actually supports him!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I‘m thinking Haas always wanted to get rid of Mick but first they wanted to maximize the publicity they could get from his name.
Really hope he takes the next year to work on himself and comes back stronger in a better car and a team that actually supports him!
i think you’re absolutely right - the attention they got from having him obviously suited them (and i think you can see that by how they used him in their social media) but i’m not sure if they were fully committed to the development he obviously needs. i hope he comes back with the right team too, he has potential and seems such a sweet person (which i know doesn’t impact his driving but still 🤣)

Reactions: 6
If you do watch it this weekend, you might see double the Christian content just to warn you. He didn’t appear at all the whole weekend (Thank you Ted!). But he’s said that Red Bull will appear this weekend…
Obvs I meant next weekend!

• Haha

as he should! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

though, uh, would have been nice if a lot of those poles had actually turned into podiums :(

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.