Formula 1 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was for just this weekend I can't imagine horner shying away from the press to much
Damn it I missed the peace and quiet of not hearing that weasels voice. He is 1 media bleep and "taking a stand" would mean not talking to any press that he doesnt have to by F1 unless he was more punishment from them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6
It’s convenient that their ‘stand’ against sky sports also occurred on the weekend they’d seek to avoid too many questions about the cost cap 🤷🏼‍♀️
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

interesting 🧐 what do we think this means for mick? i’m thinking hulkenberg has to be getting that haas seat now…
I saw an article earlier entitled why Hulk coming back will be good for F1. They said if he gets the seat but I assumed it was a done deal pretty much to have written the article and now he has been replaced looks more likely he has another job lined up.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
I saw an article earlier entitled why Hulk coming back will be good for F1. They said if he gets the seat but I assumed it was a done deal pretty much to have written the article and now he has been replaced looks more likely he has another job lined up.
i think it’s a done deal too! i like hulk a lot and i don’t think he ever got his dues in f1 so i will be glad to see him back - it is a shame for mick but i fully agree with @xoxogossip_girl above that he’ll be back in some form the season after and audi/sauber seems a good fit. i think they like having a schumacher on the grid too much to have that fairy story go.

the more stuff that comes out the more i really think daniel is going to be merc reserve driver too. i still think that’s a bad decision for him, but being around that team might also help hugely.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6
1667481596277.png


Has everyone jumped ship to the F1 chatter page? 😂 Can someone hit me up with recommendations for F1 podcasts that aren't BTG or F1 Nation please?? 🙏🏻
 
  • Haha
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
View attachment 1701121

Has everyone jumped ship to the F1 chatter page? 😂 Can someone hit me up with recommendations for F1 podcasts that aren't BTG or F1 Nation please?? 🙏🏻
i’m still here 👋🏻 (struggling to find an f1 “home” with these threads!)

i sadly don’t listen to many f1 related podcasts, i find so many of the presenters annoying 🤣 i’m interested to see what other people listen to though because i love a podcast, just have never found the “right” f1 one.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
i’m still here 👋🏻 (struggling to find an f1 “home” with these threads!)

i sadly don’t listen to many f1 related podcasts, i find so many of the presenters annoying 🤣 i’m interested to see what other people listen to though because i love a podcast, just have never found the “right” f1 one.
I'm not interested in the WAGs, except for WAG1. But still follow wag thread, chatter thread gets my heart these days, and my thirst, but WAGs still gets my thirst as well.

This thread was always very slow and more about the actual F1. It's like none are perfect, but I can't leave any of them. 😆 You'd all miss me too much if I abandoned a thread.
 
  • Heart
  • Like
Reactions: 7
View attachment 1701121

Has everyone jumped ship to the F1 chatter page? 😂 Can someone hit me up with recommendations for F1 podcasts that aren't BTG or F1 Nation please?? 🙏🏻
WTF1 podcasts. Husband and I listen to them.

After reading the rumour that Andretti will buy Alpha Tauri and have Daniel driving. My husband decided that Seb would make a good head of driver development.
Sounds ideal!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
After reading the rumour that Andretti will buy Alpha Tauri and have Daniel driving. My husband decided that Seb would make a good head of driver development.
Sounds ideal!
what a dream!! seb head of development and a yuki/daniel driver combo?! (sorry nyck) - with your husband on that 🤣

the fact that seb and mick might (likely) be having a last race together is making me emotional too 😭

I'm not interested in the WAGs, except for WAG1. But still follow wag thread, chatter thread gets my heart these days, and my thirst, but WAGs still gets my thirst as well.

This thread was always very slow and more about the actual F1. It's like none are perfect, but I can't leave any of them. 😆 You'd all miss me too much if I abandoned a thread.
i would absolutely miss you stephen! 😘

i think i just want a thread that is about the drivers only (racing and thirst!) but wag stuff always seems to creep in, and a lot of the piquet and political talk on both threads just isn’t it for me. i might just make a little camp out here 🤣
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
i would absolutely miss you stephen! 😘

i think i just want a thread that is about the drivers only (racing and thirst!) but wag stuff always seems to creep in, and a lot of the piquet and political talk on both threads just isn’t it for me. i might just make a little camp out here 🤣
Yeah, we know Piquets etc are bags of wicks, we don't need it on every thread and the WAGs are mostly boring copy paste women. Let me focus on the drivers being absolute stunners and the racing - or lack there of in Mexico, bar Daniel.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm not interested in the WAGs, except for WAG1. But still follow wag thread, chatter thread gets my heart these days, and my thirst, but WAGs still gets my thirst as well.

This thread was always very slow and more about the actual F1. It's like none are perfect, but I can't leave any of them. 😆 You'd all miss me too much if I abandoned a thread.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Yeah, we know Piquets etc are bags of wicks, we don't need it on every thread and the WAGs are mostly boring copy paste women. Let me focus on the drivers being absolute stunners and the racing - or lack there of in Mexico, bar Daniel.
preach it stephen 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
 
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
what a dream!! seb head of development and a yuki/daniel driver combo?! (sorry nyck) - with your husband on that 🤣

the fact that seb and mick might (likely) be having a last race together is making me emotional too 😭

i would absolutely miss you stephen! 😘

i think i just want a thread that is about the drivers only (racing and thirst!) but wag stuff always seems to creep in, and a lot of the piquet and political talk on both threads just isn’t it for me. i might just make a little camp out here 🤣

We definitely should make a driver 'appreciation' thread (no teams or team principal OR wags to be mentioned!) 😘
 
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
Phew!! Glad to see people are still getting involved on here. I took a look at F1 chatter and it had moved on 5 threads since I last looked 😂 I can't keep up. But good that space is there for those who like to take a wee tangent from time to time! I'm not always fully active or involved in this thread but I'm always here and keeping up!

Thanks - I'd heard of WTF1 and totally forgot all about it. Away to subscribe just now. Need something on in the background while I do some deep work!
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.