Formula 1 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

i feel for max, man. i really do. i know he’s still won two and all but this isn’t any way to do it.

Reactions: 4
he looks so shaken up :(

it’s insane that this happened. carlos’ crash in those conditions could have been awful too. why tf would you have heavy machinery and marshals out there on the track while the drivers are there?! they never learn anything! but will sit and write whole rule books about jewellery.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
he looks so shaken up :(

it’s insane that this happened. carlos’ crash in those conditions could have been awful too. why tf would you have heavy machinery and marshals out there on the track while the drivers are there?! they never learn anything! but will sit and write whole rule books about jewellery.
Pierre looked incredibly shaken up. That tractor shouldn't of been on track end of. The track should of also considered the safety of the marshalls. This could of resulted in a massive incident with fatalities. The track should of been cleared before any of that

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Pierre looked incredibly shaken up. That tractor shouldn't of been on track end of. The track should of also considered the safety of the marshalls. This could of resulted in a massive incident with fatalities. The track should of been cleared before any of that
they should never have started the race imo.

it was dangerous and there was no visibility. if carlos had spun just a little further into the track then who knows - no one could see he was there. there were points when you couldn’t even see charles behind max because of spray.

i don’t know why they race in japan in typhoon season in general though.

Reactions: 7
Congrats to Max, I see twitter is alive with bitter tin foil hat wearers claiming it's a fix 😂. We didn't get up early for it this time, quite glad now!

Reactions: 3
Congrats to Max, I see twitter is alive with bitter tin foil hat wearers claiming it's a fix 😂. We didn't get up early for it this time, quite glad now!
i’m not a tin foil wearer (or i hope not anyway 🤣) but i can kinda see their points - a decision was made on a penalty in about two seconds when it took hours last week. no one seemed to know what restart procedure had been applied and how that meant that max got full points (even he didn’t seem to know). all very weird.

but to say it was a fix is a stretch! he was always going to win, whether this weekend or next weekend, so nothing has been fixed. it was just an odd race all around!

Reactions: 10
i don’t know why they race in japan in typhoon season in general though.
I was reading something about how apparently the FIA wants to move it to April to avoid typhoon season and maybe get the chance of cherry blossom.

However apparently it's the organisers in Japan that don't want it to move. Not sure of the reason but speculation potentially that because it's at the back end of the season that championships could be decided there - as with today. All speculation however obviously!

Reactions: 4
I was reading something about how apparently the FIA wants to move it to April to avoid typhoon season and maybe get the chance of cherry blossom.

However apparently it's the organisers in Japan that don't want it to move. Not sure of the reason but speculation potentially that because it's at the back end of the season that championships could be decided there - as with today. All speculation however obviously!
ooh interesting! that does make sense with them wanting a later race - but i just feel like cherry blossom season would surely be a better choice and they’d be able to show off at their best, rather than there being always a high likelihood of heavy rain.

Reactions: 10
£1.8 million over then. I wonder if we’ll found out what makes up that amount and why RB thought they were under

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.