Formula 1 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It‘s getting ridiculous! But I‘m thinking this means that there are now major consequences as it would be cruel for Max to possibly win his 2nd WDC only to then be told actually no, it‘s „only“ your first.
Not to speculate too much but I think I agree. I reckon RB (and AM maybe) were told they’ve failed and are disputing it. So Monday is probably the soonest there can be any public outcome as they need a legal resolution or agreement first.

Reactions: 3
There’ll be no coming back for the F1 or the FIA in terms of credibility if they take last years championship off Max given how it was won and the fact it was investigated and he kept it. To take it away now would undermine any future wins and I don’t think they can expose themselves to that
agreed - i don’t think there’s any way max is losing that wdc, especially after everything that’s already happened. it IS going to be strange if he ends up with two asterisks after one title though (and maybe even an asterisk after this one).

i can only agree that something major has gone on though. i can’t see any other reason why they would choose to release it on the day that most teams will be travelling home.

Reactions: 5
Well was that not the weirdest race? Even the crashes were boring. When I realised it was on lap 38 I was in total denial 😂 Pleased for Perez and sad there won't be any wholesome Papa Perez content (unless somone has seen him there)
I was in labour watching it, still boring AF 🙃🙃

Reactions: 2
Is that all????🤔🤨
poor charles - there’s burying your head in the sand and then there’s just complete delusion 🤦🏼‍♀️

i hope that on some level he’s questioned why they’ve changed the car so much from one that he “loved to drive” into one that seems to have lost speed and that he seems to struggle with a bit. i would have no faith in them as a team on any level.

#freecharles

poor charles - there’s burying your head in the sand and then there’s just complete delusion 🤦🏼‍♀️

i hope that on some level he’s questioned why they’ve changed the car so much from one that he “loved to drive” into one that seems to have lost speed and that he seems to struggle with a bit. i would have no faith in them as a team on any level.

#freecharles
I think there could be some possible changes at Ferrari, Management wise at the end of the season

ted kept whispering Pierre to Alpine loudly last week while vandalising rubbing his foot on the pavement doing the Notebook.

Have been lurking and mostly unable to react/post the last fortnight due to technical phone issues... Back with a new phone and a vengeance 😈

Really hope Mick doesn't get a seat in 2023. Nepotism of the highest order if he remains in F1. He's had his chance, not made an impact. Sayonara. I might also be a champion of this demotion cause I secretly love the Hulk 😎

Can't say I'll be sad to see the back of the anti-Honey Badger DR either. Yep, I went there!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Have been lurking and mostly unable to react/post the last fortnight due to technical phone issues... Back with a new phone and a vengeance 😈

Really hope Mick doesn't get a seat in 2023. Nepotism of the highest order if he remains in F1. He's had his chance, not made an impact. Sayonara. I might also be a champion of this demotion cause I secretly love the Hulk 😎

Can't say I'll be sad to see the back of the anti-Honey Badger DR either. Yep, I went there!
welcome back!!

honestly, i agree with you about mick (as i think i’ve moaned about before here 🤣) - he is a very sweet guy and i wish him all the best, but he hasn’t been great and if he didn’t have the surname he does then i don’t think there would be all this hope for him getting a seat. people are sentimental towards him, which i get, but he also hasn’t performed!

my soft spot for danny ricc is looking over that last part 🤣😉😉

• Haha
PIERREEE GASSLLYYYYYYY 🥹

So happy for Nyck too but I’ll miss Yukierre😭

Reactions: 6
Morning everyone, stupidly earlier for quali, tea is needed.
Happy for Pierre, get away from red bull, is the best news. Wonder how Ocon feels. But then again does it really matter if team mates dont like each other? Nick in at Alphau Tauri too.

Reactions: 6
Gooood morning! Nice post by Ocon 🥰 Water under the bridge to we think? Pleased to see Nyck's seat confirmed too.

Screenshot_20221008_071359.jpg

Leaked photo of Alpine's car for next year.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my hearing what Seb said 😭😭 but so pleased for him in Q3. He clearly is happy today at his fave circuit.
seb has made me so emotional this morning 😭 i don’t know how we’re going to cope on his actual last race!

that incident between lando and max was scary - good thing lando seemed to clock it so early but, wow. could have been bad.

i missed all the announcements in real time but yay nyck! and yay pierre! he and esteban seem like they’re going to make a real effort to find their friendship again so 🥺 i’m just glad he’s out of red bull.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.