Formula 1 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would be interesting if they released how much each team actually spent
i would have loved to have seen that too.

like you say above, i would be really interested to see how/why rb were so sure they were under.

gonna guess they get a reprimand and/or a cap reduction 🤷🏼‍♀️

ooof!

intrigued to see what happens now.
😬😬😬🙈 Although the headline is a wee bit click baity - "A procedural breach is not an overspend, but rather a failure to fill in forms correctly. Williams were also found guilty of this and fined $25,000 earlier this year"

Reactions: 1
😬😬😬🙈 Although the headline is a wee bit click baity - "A procedural breach is not an overspend, but rather a failure to fill in forms correctly. Williams were also found guilty of this and fined $25,000 earlier this year"
I think Red Bull have done both. Aston and Williams just filled in the wrong forms so procedural breach only for them.

Reactions: 5
i know, the article updated after i posted and i was like well that isn’t as dramatic 🤣 i suppose it still is a solid breach in procedure but can’t see there’s going to be any huge penalty from it.

Reactions: 2
Nah that can't be for catering surely it should only be for the car development etc.

Urgh, the overspend is the accountant laughing their way to the bank as they cooked the figures in the accounts for them during the “delay”. Just saying. 😉 #tinfoilhat

and also 🤣🤣 (i know theirs was procedural but this still made me laugh - seb’s face gets me every time)

i wish they filmed all the drivers meetings, i know they never will but i would watch and analyse every second.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
a great and (very honest) interview from daniel. worth a read if you haven’t already!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Every year Daniels I’m a conservative Texan boy act gives me the ick.

He panders to America so much and still thinks he’s above Indy car or Nascar.

Reactions: 8
Autosport reporting the FIA made changes to the cost cap rules months after teams had submitted their documents.

This should be fun when Horner is let off the leash 😆

Reactions: 2
Oh yes they’ve got their press conference this morning (US time)
All I want to know if how much over they were and why they think that amount doesn’t count under the cost cap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.