Formula 1 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never seen anything worse than Max fans booing Lewis AFTER Max gets pole. An absolute embarrassment to the sport.
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
awww Lando’s family 💕💕💕

Idk if anyone is watching F2 but I think our 2021 winner, Oscar, is drunk 🤣🤣🤣
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
awww Lando’s family 💕💕💕

Idk if anyone is watching F2 but I think our 2021 winner, Oscar, is drunk 🤣🤣🤣
Would explain the way he was driving if he was drunk. He's been so cautious all season, and has basically just gone full send. Like a combination of Dan Ticktum on a crazy day, Lord Mahaveer and Mad Max all in one go.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Did anyone see Jenson’s joke? He said that Lewis has had some intelligent team mates… and he’s worked with Nico. Nico initially thought it was a compliment. 😂😂
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 11
So Charlotte from Geordie Shore is in Dubai this weekend for the F1, but missed "the qualifier". Are we all ready to watch her make a c**t out of herself since she clearly doesn't have a clue?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
We are on the way back from London so can't watch live 😑. Going to try and avoid the result, but we've already spotted someone in our train carriage watching it on their tablet!

I know same particularly as Nikita is positive Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old grabbed the mic.
Laugh reacted at this due to the Stormzy is 72 years old autocorrect still being a thing, not the covid concerns!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
Haven't been this nervous i don't know since when.

Maybe since last weekend's race. 🤣
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 7
[
We are on the way back from London so can't watch live 😑. Going to try and avoid the result, but we've already spotted someone in our train carriage watching it on their tablet!


Laugh reacted at this due to the Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old autocorrect still being a thing, not the covid concerns!
Have a good journey!
Hope you got to watch qualy @Saddlesoap
Best of luck everyone. Hope your favourite Lewis does it! ( Valtteri giving Lewis a hug was lovely).
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
[

Have a good journey!
Hope you got to watch qualy @Saddlesoap
Best of luck everyone. Hope your favourite Lewis does it! ( Valtteri giving Lewis a hug was lovely).
I would say best of luck for your favourite, but we know I'd be lying 🤣
Fingers crossed for a fair race for all, enjoy guys, I'll duck out until after I've watched it later! ♥
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
He said he's ready to sacrifice his race for Lewis to win. Could help with safety car in the right time for Lewis.
Well be good if he did but not sure he will get the chance depends on his start. Lando bless him must be thinking could duck them both off and get ahead!
Here we go

I would say best of luck for your favourite, but we know I'd be lying 🤣
Fingers crossed for a fair race for all, enjoy guys, I'll duck out until after I've watched it later! ♥
Hey neither of the top 2 are my faves. Seb has no chance of doing anything neither has Pierre bless him.
 
  • Sad
  • Heart
  • Like
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.