Formula 1 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So happy I get to watch! I don’t have sky or anything so just have to make do with the highlights usually.
Enjoy everyone!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
Nothing going my way, lando back down to 5th and max pure ducked! Ffs, at least it’s free on channel 4
 
  • Sad
  • Like
Reactions: 3
I can't see how Max will win tbh Lewis is still ahead after he bull up his medium yesterday kinda sealed the deal
 
  • Sad
  • Like
Reactions: 2
I just wanted someone different! I hate domination in anyway! But here we are! You can’t deny it but next year might be alot closer again (but who knows!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
I just wanted someone different! I hate domination in anyway! But here we are! You can’t deny it but next year might be alot closer again (but who knows!
Same, I don't mind Lewis at all, I am just so bored of the domination
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
I stopped watching F1 on May1st 1994 if you know, you know but I am back today, rooting for Hamilton. He was brillant at the Brazilian Grand Prix.
 
  • Heart
  • Like
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.