Formula 1 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh that’s nice!!! Yeah I do like Nico tbh, glad he’s there! Not sure on Damon though…
This is my last comment on fashion lol, LOVE what Natalie is wearing! She’s really got it spot on today 🀐
I like Nico, and totally here for his tit stirring over the weekend πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚.

I did like did Damon but he's irritated me with some of his remarks this year, sometimes he comes across as a bit of a dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Okay my friends I am out being a wonderful dutiful daughter having lunch with Mother so keep me posted on quali πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
Slight lie there but hey whatever!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Q1 eliminations: Nicholas, George, Kimi, Mazaspin and Mick.
Q1 top five Lewis, Val, Max, Checo, Yuki

I like Nico, and totally here for his tit stirring over the weekend πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚.

I did like did Damon but he's irritated me with some of his remarks this year, sometimes he comes across as a bit of a dick.
I have LOVED Damon this year.

Q1 eliminations: Nicholas, George, Kimi, Mazaspin and Mick.
Q1 top five Lewis, Val, Max, Checo, Yuki

I have LOVED Damon this year.
I think it’s cause you and Damon are fighting for position of LH44 number one fan 🀣🀣😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Q2: Eliminations Pierre, Fernando, Lance, Antonio Seb.
Q2:Top five Seb, Checo, Lewis Carlos, Charles

😭😭 Max, Lewis, Lando, Checo, Carlos, Val, Charles, Yuki, Esteban, Daniel
Seeing Kelly hug Jos sums up how I feel.
Well done all you Max fans.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
LANDOOOOπŸ₯²πŸ₯²πŸ₯²πŸ₯²

very clever move from RB.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Max might be on Pole. But they had to literally drag that time out of Max's car with a slipstream. Still think the Mercedes is the faster car. And Hamilton has medium starting tyres compared to Max's softs. Gonna be a strategy day tomorrow.

But, most importantly, LANDO BABY IS P3! πŸ§‘πŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ’™

Reactions: 6
Q2: Eliminations Pierre, Fernando, Lance, Antonio Seb.
Q2:Top five Seb, Checo, Lewis Carlos, Charles
What happened to Pierre?πŸ˜•

Plus seen on twitter bollards being knocked over - why are there bollards? That's is also my substitute words for bollocks! 😁

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.