And I'm meeting Jenson and Nico in the commentary box.Michael Masi can called me to the stewards room anything![]()
And I'm meeting Jenson and Nico in the commentary box.Michael Masi can called me to the stewards room anything![]()
I like Nico, and totally here for his tit stirring over the weekendOh that’s nice!!! Yeah I do like Nico tbh, glad he’s there! Not sure on Damon though…
This is my last comment on fashion lol, LOVE what Natalie is wearing! She’s really got it spot on today![]()
Have a nice lunch Bud. Sure thing!Okay my friends I am out being a wonderful dutiful daughter having lunch with Mother so keep me posted on quali
Slight lie there but hey whatever!
Have a fab time!Okay my friends I am out being a wonderful dutiful daughter having lunch with Mother so keep me posted on quali
Slight lie there but hey whatever!
I am gonna be rolling out of the pub, I am fullHave a fab time!![]()
I have LOVED Damon this year.I like Nico, and totally here for his tit stirring over the weekend.
I did like did Damon but he's irritated me with some of his remarks this year, sometimes he comes across as a bit of a fool.
I think it’s cause you and Damon are fighting for position of LH44 number one fanQ1 eliminations: Nicholas, George, Kimi, Mazaspin and Mick.
Q1 top five Lewis, Val, Max, Checo, Yuki
I have LOVED Damon this year.
What happened to Pierre?Q2: Eliminations Pierre, Fernando, Lance, Antonio Seb.
Q2:Top five Seb, Checo, Lewis Carlos, Charles
Maz clipped one and it shot under Lando’s carWhat happened to Pierre?
Plus seen on twitter bollards being knocked over - why are there bollards? That's is also my substitute words for balls!![]()