Never seen anything worse than Max fans booing Lewis AFTER Max gets pole. An absolute embarrassment to the sport.
Would explain the way he was driving if he was drunk. He's been so cautious all season, and has basically just gone full send. Like a combination of Dan Ticktum on a crazy day, Lord Mahaveer and Mad Max all in one go.awww Lando’s family
Idk if anyone is watching F2 but I think our 2021 winner, Oscar, is drunk![]()
They can't replace him as he qualified. I guess they wouldn't have got points though anyway.Nikita has covid - hope he’s ok
It seems a lot of new "fans" have turned up for this.So Charlotte from Geordie Shore is in Dubai this weekend for the F1, but missed "the qualifier". Are we all ready to watch her make a c**t out of herself since she clearly doesn't have a clue?
I know same particularly as Nikita is positive Stormzy is 72 years old grabbed the mic.Omg watching Martin Brundle on the grid is giving me major covid anxiety!!!
Laugh reacted at this due to the Stormzy is 72 years old autocorrect still being a thing, not the covid concerns!I know same particularly as Nikita is positive Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old grabbed the mic.
Have a good journey!We are on the way back from London so can't watch live. Going to try and avoid the result, but we've already spotted someone in our train carriage watching it on their tablet!
Laugh reacted at this due to the Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old autocorrect still being a thing, not the covid concerns!
Yes same safe Journey @Nottonightbabe[
Have a good journey!
Hope you got to watch qualy @Saddlesoap
Best of luck everyone. Hopeyour favouriteLewis does it! ( Valtteri giving Lewis a hug was lovely).
He said he's ready to sacrifice his race for Lewis to win. Could help with safety car in the right time for Lewis.Yes same safe Journey @Nottonightbabe
Yeah good team mate be better if he was further up to help him more bit god how nervy is everyone?
Please just safe race for all and enjoy it.
I would say best of luck for your favourite, but we know I'd be lying[
Have a good journey!
Hope you got to watch qualy @Saddlesoap
Best of luck everyone. Hopeyour favouriteLewis does it! ( Valtteri giving Lewis a hug was lovely).
Well be good if he did but not sure he will get the chance depends on his start. Lando bless him must be thinking could duck them both off and get ahead!He said he's ready to sacrifice his race for Lewis to win. Could help with safety car in the right time for Lewis.
Hey neither of the top 2 are my faves. Seb has no chance of doing anything neither has Pierre bless him.I would say best of luck for your favourite, but we know I'd be lying
Fingers crossed for a fair race for all, enjoy guys, I'll duck out until after I've watched it later!![]()