Formula 1 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't seem to change my vote so that I can pick 2 πŸ˜‘. Voted for Ted, as I love how much of an F1 nerd he is, and he's good for all the facts 😊

We are doing the lap of lights next Saturday, it's my little one's birthday too so it's doubling up as a surprise for him, he's going to be so excited when he realises!

In other news lads - I had a Lewis dream again! 😳 Seriously wtf is with that man stalking my dreams?! πŸ˜‚
Oh no! I noticed that there were only 27 votes cast. Ted is amazing - we will always agree on that!
Happy birthday to your little one for next week.
Lewis is trying to get your support subliminally!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
You are both so welcome. Have a fabulous weekend - it’s great that there are venues that are showing qualy and the race.
Enjoy your cocktails NTB!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
You are both so welcome. Have a fabulous weekend - it’s great that there are venues that are showing qualy and the race.
Enjoy your cocktails NTB!
I shall, and if Lewis wins at least I can drown my sorrows in style! πŸ’ƒπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We were in Brussels the weekend of Qatar, but managed to find a pub to watch the race in. It was quite good watching it in a different environment with other fans. They were defo team Max there πŸ˜‚

Errrrrm I know he’s not here for the fashion but what an earth is Nico wearing

P.s. whoooooo new thread! Thanks Halo for the new thread and poll πŸ’“πŸ’“

• Haha
My boyfriend is so hungover and I just went to wake him up (as he requested!) and he's brushed me off and said he'll watch the highlights. Hangover must be bad πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Interesting belt and trainer combo πŸ˜‚ Probably a nod to a green charity he supports! Glad he's involved this weekend though. I like his insights!
Oh that’s nice!!! Yeah I do like Nico tbh, glad he’s there! Not sure on Damon though…
This is my last comment on fashion lol, LOVE what Natalie is wearing! She’s really got it spot on today 🀐

Reactions: 2
You'd swear I knew Lewis and Max personally. I just want to see a safe clean race and a non-controversial win. I've never been so hyped for a quali session ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.