Formula 1 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Checco!!! Well done! Hell of a game! Team mates so important. Be interesting to see what happens to Lewis next year with George
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
Can’t get over the fact everyone else wears one (or at least attempts too) and totto just won’t do that…. I know some of you find him sexy but not for me….
 
George is out too
I think he will do amazing next year at Merc, bit still behind Lewis. Hopefully epic fight with Lando.
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
George is out too
I think he will do amazing next year at Merc, bit still behind Lewis. Hopefully epic fight with Lando.
I hope he does well, I know it was only 1 race in the Mercedes for George but my god so good but just ended in tears 😢.
Plus how fit does he look in the suit 😍
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
Bit wrong of Toto there saying no safety car to the FIA.
Not sure why Merc did not pit Lewis. No brainer surely.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.