Formula 1 #6

Who is your favourite Sky F1 journalist / Pundit

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s here. The final race of the season - Lewis v Max. Mercedes v Red Bull. The decider in the desert.
It’s the last Mercedes race for Bottas, and George for Williams. We will be saying goodbye to Kimi and Antonio.

* The poll doesn’t include Channel 4 or hosts such as Simon Lazenby, Natalie Pinkham or Rachel Brookes (there were not enough options). Everyone gets two votes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Final race I was team Max but he's leaving alot to be desired.

Kimi's last race 😪😪. I appreciate there are a few others as well but this is Kimi. I still have Seb 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have to say I enjoy Natalie and Rachel as pundits too. They actually get along with the drivers and don't hold personal grudges like some of the men tend to do.... I don't even need to name names.

Reactions: 5
Charles helmet cam! Also alpine’s rear wing 😂😂😂

Anyone else doing lap of lights?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Can anyone help? We are going to be away this weekend (though hopefully home for the race).

Anyone suggest somewhere around Piccadilly Manchester or Salford Quays Media City that might be showing qualifying? Otherwise we will try and stream on our phones.

Reactions: 2
I am way to nervous for this weekend. It would be amazing if Lewis wins, such a historic moment. I also agree with Fernando, that Max worked way harder than anyone this year with a weaker car, he would deserve it. I also has a soft spot for him, after all those tit he got for joining F1 at 17.
Also Kimi... I am not ready for that at all.

Can we start the new season already?

Reactions: 10
Did lap of lights last year.

Was strange driving so slow round the track.
Sevenoaks state they are from this. https://www.matchpint.co.uk/bars-sh...93,-2.2426305&locationOverride=Manchester,+UK

Can anyone help? We are going to be away this weekend (though hopefully home for the race).

Anyone suggest somewhere around Piccadilly Manchester or Salford Quays Media City that might be showing qualifying? Otherwise we will try and stream on our phones.

I'm just so excited for this race because it's going to set up next year to be even more savage. If Lewis doesn't get that 8th, nothing is stopping him next year, if Max doesn't... I think he'll be giving a whole new meaning to Red Bull gives you wings.

Reactions: 3
[
I am way to nervous for this weekend. It would be amazing if Lewis wins, such a historic moment. I also agree with Fernando, that Max worked way harder than anyone this year with a weaker car, he would deserve it. I also has a soft spot for him, after all those tit he got for joining F1 at 17.
Also Kimi... I am not ready for that at all.

Can we start the new season already?
Nervous as the week has gone on. I pray that Lewis wins but also it’s a good, fair race.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I can't seem to change my vote so that I can pick 2 😑. Voted for Ted, as I love how much of an F1 nerd he is, and he's good for all the facts 😊

We are doing the lap of lights next Saturday, it's my little one's birthday too so it's doubling up as a surprise for him, he's going to be so excited when he realises!

In other news lads - I had a Lewis dream again! 😳 Seriously wtf is with that man stalking my dreams?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.