Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wightgirl

VIP Member
I’m too old for it to be appropriate to play this game 😂😂 so I’ll have to go shag Toto, marry Toto and avoid all the others 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Wightgirl

VIP Member
Sitting outside our motor home swelteringdrinking fizz and being deafened by the helicopters arriving for the rich and famous lol. Atmosphere since we arrived has been electric.
Thursday - Top Gear tag challenge. Seb, Antonio and Lando v freddie etc. One lap. Jump out of supercar (Aston Martin/Alfa Romeo/McLaren) and tap next driver. Great fun and we had a good view.
Friday - Hamilton South - great seats but in sun all day 😱. Practice good, sprint qualy really exciting. Crowd reaction to Lewis, Lando but especially George outstanding. Lando is the new heart throb and there are McLaren hats everywhere!!
Saturday - Hamilton south again but this time in the shade! Great views. Practice 2 was pretty boring. Sprint race was slightly exciting but mostly a procession at front. Hubby saying he thinks it spoils the race because it’s probably going to be a repeat performance. We’ll see tomorrow!
And for all you Gasly fans, he was right in front of us on the grid doing reflex exercises and looking mighty fine. Took photo but it looks like he was miles away lol.
One more day to enjoy them back to reality….

756F0BCD-292F-4AA0-8EDC-2D37A1152E0E.jpeg
1C14D515-5F56-4BFD-A48A-B3290103450B.jpeg

72C5F209-8A6D-4DC6-B9AE-0D3E6049E629.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So refreshing to come on here & not hear all the bitchiness about our little Lando finally getting a gf....or just getting laid on holiday 🤷‍♀️ Not gonna lie, I wouldn't say no, but then I wouldn't say no to a couple of others either 😜 The Twitter / Insta / TikTok vibe is all about teenagers crying & hating on him & this girl! Is this a site for the more mature crowd?? 😂
Mature? Us? Nah we just chat F1 when it's on and like topless pics of the drivers whilst no F1 as we are missing it.
Here is lando for ya enjoy and welcome

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Raquencha

Chatty Member
After merc wining everything for the last 7 years I’d happily take a bit of red bull domination and I’m a ferrari fan 🤣. It’s actually makes me watch the races again rather than turning off after lap 2 because Lewis is so far ahead. Mclaren aren’t too far behind as well so hopefully the season carries on like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Raquencha

Chatty Member

Not sure if this link works but the official f1 Twitter feed have put a video up of a couple getting engaged and Seb turned up to congratulate and give them a hand written letter.
Can they use give him extra points for just being so lovely 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Heidi88

VIP Member
He had to leave Red Bull, the signs were very clear, that was gonna be Max's team. I just think we all expected Ferrari to come knocking but it never happened. And the Renault move didn't work out, this year at McLaren isn't going to plan. He will get 2022 as a clean slate for everyone with new regs. But if it doesn't work for him next year, McLaren will likely look elsewhere and Daniel will have limited options because there is so much talent coming through.
I really think Daniel should have given Renault more time. I know Cyril was disappointed that Daniel came back from the lockdown with a McLaren contract and I can see why. He really only gave them one year.

Reactions: 12

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
Changing the topic to a more light hearted approach.

My husband was intrigued after I said how much I loved Seb. Shag, marry, avoid current F1 drivers?

I'll start. Shag Daniel, marry Seb, avoid Nikita

• Haha

Gemini29

If only Lewis would have reacted like this.. instead he just tried to blame Max and didn’t seem to care.

• Heart

Lucia

VIP Member
It was really OTT that celebration no real mention or thought to Max not surprised he's raging really hope max comes back better than ever and wipes the floor with Hamilton over the next few years

Gemini29

😢 My tickets for the DutchGP got cancelled today😭😭 Already expected it but still very disappointed. 2022 it is!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11