Formula 1 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is, for how long? This is what I think will be key for whoever they pick.
For years. Lewis is still strong, he is not going anywhere. Look at Fernando, with the same energy, he even came back to a weak team.

Reactions: 4
For years. Lewis is still strong, he is not going anywhere. Look at Fernando, with the same energy, he even came back to a weak team.
the difference with lewis i think, though, will be that once he leaves f1, he won’t come back. he will want to be involved in so much else

Reactions: 8
He certainly is strong but contract for 2 years. Might leave before might carry on.
If he doesn't win the title this year will he stay or go? I think stay and fight to win the title under the new restrictions or limits whatever it's called πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Proper cringed both times seeing Tom Cruise at Wimbledon and Euro Final. Dreading seeing his smug face round the circuit on Sunday πŸ™„ ugh

Screenshot_20210712-182134.png

Lewis Hamilton out there making the rest of us feel fat. Because if he has fat he needs to shift, I feel for the rest of us.

Personally, I think his body is first class. 😍🀀

• Haha
I do wonder if athletes have a hard time from their trainers you do hear about drivers etc carrying etc weight

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.