Formula 1 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really is like that sure seb would of have been the same if his own brother had come into F1
Well if Seb's children go down this path, Mick can mentor them, and so on!!

Seb went to a recycling plant too in Slough, what a good egg. I love him.

Reactions: 10
It really is like that sure seb would of have been the same if his own brother had come into F1
I think Michael looked after Seb when he first got into F1 or more than likely earlier than that. Dunno about timelines I've seen a few pics of them together. But not just because German or anything as seb was never good friends with Rosberg.

Reactions: 5
Always together 💗💗

Ermm.. are Red Bill taking this saga to court?? Please tell me this is a rumour someone has made up for some drama..?!
Yikes not heard that 😬 bit ott if they tbf hope this doesn't go on few weeks being mentioned in the next few races

Reactions: 3
Yikes not heard that 😬 bit ott if they tbf hope this doesn't go on few weeks being mentioned in the next few races
That’s what I’m worried about. I have just made a bad mistake of catching up on Twitter and Tumblr. Apparently Max is racist too but I can’t suss out how that happened… isn’t it the racists who have made racist comments that are the racist ones? Really think the additional drama from RBR and Mercedes is not needed.

It’s a racing incident and thankfully Max is ok. Concentrate on the next race and move on!!

Reactions: 3
That’s what I’m worried about. I have just made a bad mistake of catching up on Twitter and Tumblr. Apparently Max is racist too but I can’t suss out how that happened… isn’t it the racists who have made racist comments that are the racist ones? Really think the additional drama from RBR and Mercedes is not needed.

It’s a racing incident and thankfully Max is ok. Concentrate on the next race and move on!!
Yes, come on F1. We all moved to the next level, which is the Shirtless Championship! Bring your pics!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Its a bit bizarre to me how Lando is not so shy anymore... he probably has matured a lot or got himself a gf..?

Reactions: 2
Its a bit bizarre to me how Lando is not so shy anymore... he probably has matured a lot or got himself a gf..?
He has a girlfriend, personally I think he’s no longer worried about getting an F1 seat if mclaren dropped him. I also think he’s just matured and realised people will like him if he’s himself

Reactions: 2
I dont mind Red Bull getting lawyers involved, will probably end as amusing as Ferrari's attempt in Montreal 2019.

Reactions: 4
Based on this shag, marry, avoid, I actually think out of the drivers, there are more I’d shag than avoid! Like there’s a handful I wouldn’t consider.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.