Formula 1 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t realise there was a f1 thread on here!! Bring on the sprint race at Silverstone 👏🏻
hiya all!! ☺☺☺

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Don’t see why silverstone shouldn’t get another weekend! Lots of other places are so it seems odd the UK gets skipped over

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20210706-142511.png

More F1 drivers need to follow Lewis' example and post shirtless post workout videos on Insta.

And don't judge me too much, because I know it's grim but I do have a strange thing about sweaty, sexy guys after a workout.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I am fine whit his hair, I just can't with this pose. My 14 years old cousin makes the same "I am so sexy" faces too.

Edit: maybe the way they move their eyebrows
He always seems like he is trying too hard to be cool or sexy or dressing edgy or whatever. He should just relax because he is sexy and would probably be better just not dressing like a wally.

Reactions: 5
He always seems like he is trying too hard to be cool or sexy or dressing edgy or whatever. He should just relax because he is sexy and would probably be better just not dressing like a wally.
True! 💯 He is hot af, and ruins it with being try hard.

Reactions: 3
Hi guys, I’ve been a bit of a lurker until now. I’m going to Silverstone next week for all 3 days (super lucky!) and it’s my first ever GP - does anyone have any tips, what time to arrive etc? We have booked a hotel and we’ve got a car park pass but I read online there are massive queues to get in from like 8 every day?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hi guys, I’ve been a bit of a lurker until now. I’m going to Silverstone next week for all 3 days (super lucky!) and it’s my first ever GP - does anyone have any tips, what time to arrive etc? We have booked a hotel and we’ve got a car park pass but I read online there are massive queues to get in from like 8 every day?
The queues move pretty quickly in my experience. Not sure what it’ll be like this year - as long as people have their QR code ready then hopefully no longer than usual.

Reactions: 2
Hello! Not sure how far the hotel is but the traffic A43 can be horrendous. We aim to get there for 8 (we do come from Notts so have to factor in the M1 etc)

Reactions: 2
Tricky move, if he doesn't beat Lewis, no shirtless pic will save him from being Bottas 2.0

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.