Formula 1 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Max Verstappen, Red Bull, Christian Horner, Helmut Marko, Kelly Piquet are the biggest cry babies! lmfao 🤣

And people had the nerve to call Lewis Hamilton arrogant and that he should say sorry to Max when we all know that Max The Bully wouldn't do the same if he was in the same situation! The hypocrisy and the double standard is out of this world. Smh 😂

Reactions: 7
What exactly do they want beginning to understand why Lewis was different over the win, it happened it was unfortunate it was a racing incident. Thankfully Max was able to live to see another day but its a new race weekend the last one before the summer break this totally OTT now

Reactions: 2
Off Instagram

So is Tiffany at the Olympics?

Sod off Grim Reaper 🤬
You and the camera obsessed CH can bugger off.
She must be

CH & Helmet seem to brush aside the fact their team is toxic Pierre is a great driver and I do believe he could be a title contender one day he can get the results

Reactions: 6
She must be

CH & Helmet seem to brush aside the fact their team is toxic Pierre is a great driver and I do believe he could be a title contender one day he can get the results
This is why I think he’s edging for the McLaren move and they’ll take him. I think he knows what he’s doing with teams

Reactions: 4
I would love Pierre & Lando at Mclaren. Let the silly season begin!
It's not gonna happen for next season, Daniel is under contract, and McLaren will give Daniel another year, with the new car. But, if it doesn't work out next year for Daniel, I can definitely see Daniel being one of those good drivers who never quite become great because they never have the car/team at the right time. It sort of feels like Daniel has missed the boat in a sense of his career in F1. And McLaren would be right to look at Pierre as an option for the other seat in the event of replacing Daniel.

Or if Mercedes don't hurry up and give George a seat, I'd love to see them steal him from Mercedes.

Reactions: 7
It's not gonna happen for next season, Daniel is under contract, and McLaren will give Daniel another year, with the new car. But, if it doesn't work out next year for Daniel, I can definitely see Daniel being one of those good drivers who never quite become great because they never have the car/team at the right time. It sort of feels like Daniel has missed the boat in a sense of his career in F1. And McLaren would be right to look at Pierre as an option for the other seat in the event of replacing Daniel.

Or if Mercedes don't hurry up and give George a seat, I'd love to see them steal him from Mercedes.
Ohh, I forgot he has a contract. I am sorry for him, but I agree, when Ferrari did not take him, his career went down. Sad but happened to many.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.