Formula 1 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh never realised yuki got 10th place!! So much love for the Alpha’s, I’m so glad they got something

Reactions: 5
CH "I hope Lewis is happy with himself" and "I don't care what Lewis says" "a hollow victory" not a good interview just now

Reactions: 2
Pleased for both Lando and Dan, great result. Really hope Max is okay 😕 was shocked by the lack of mention about it from Hamilton. Looked truly dreadful and hope they are taking care of him in hospital 😔

Reactions: 9
Pleased for both Lando and Dan, great result. Really hope Max is okay 😕 was shocked by the lack of mention about it from Hamilton. Looked truly dreadful and hope they are taking care of him in hospital 😔
He’s posted on socials. He is raging.

• Sad
Even as a McLaren fan, I have so much love and respect for Max. He’s a great sport and it’s been great to see how he’s matured and improved over the years. Really heartbreaking to see it all. Wishing him a speedy recovery ❤‍🩹

I was very surprised to see Lewis celebrate the way he did. He was really over the top too, not like him?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It was really OTT that celebration no real mention or thought to Max not surprised he's raging really hope max comes back better than ever and wipes the floor with Hamilton over the next few years

Reactions: 12
Even as a McLaren fan, I have so much love and respect for Max. He’s a great sport and it’s been great to see how he’s matured and improved over the years. Really heartbreaking to see it all. Wishing him a speedy recovery ❤‍🩹

I was very surprised to see Lewis celebrate the way he did. He was really over the top too, not like him?
I was very surprised that Lewis sad nothing. Normally he is very kind, and IMO always knows what to say. Today was weird.

Reactions: 4
I think the gloves are off. I do genuinely believe Lewis didn’t know Max went to hospital. But Christian Horner saying it was a hollow victory, Marko coming out with yet another gem peed Mercedes / Lewis off.

Reactions: 6
I think the gloves are off. I do genuinely believe Lewis didn’t know Max went to hospital. But Christian Horner saying it was a hollow victory, Marko coming out with yet another gem peed Mercedes / Lewis off.
CH and Helmut are idiots. They don't care what happens, just want to talk to a camera

• Haha
Whether Lewis and Mercedes were peed off it was a very weird vibe very unlike Lewis. I think they CH and Marco are this could run into the next race..Lewis had a penalty he didn't warrant a race ban my word some of crashes in the past few years have been crazy.

Lewis did say in an interview with Natalie he did not know Max had gone to hospital, I doubt the team would not have told him during the race maybe after, maybe they did not know? But he did say he Hope's he is ok but also remember Lewis and Max both said after a bad crash of Grosjeans would that crash put them off driving, both said no. The are competitors and love the thrill of racing a car that fast, scare the shut out of me, but they chose the job

Hey could 1 very clever person (clever than me) upload this video.of this Instagram site is Seb on his bike earlier today its funny 😂
Sorry for poor screen shot not the best 🤪

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I was very surprised that Lewis sad nothing. Normally he is very kind, and IMO always knows what to say. Today was weird.
I agree, one of the things about Lewis that I love is he’s so respectful and he’s always asking after the other drivers and bigging them up, I was surprised it was different this time. Maybe because it’s his home race.

Although I still think that it’s a racing incident and think RB need to calm it and just accept it, I’d be pretty iffed about the celebration....

But then again I’m Scottish so the celebration wasn’t my thing anyway 😂

I'm still seething.

The penalty system is an absolute joke in this sport. Hamilton takes out his main championship rival, wins, claws back the majority of the points deficit in both championships and all the punishment falls onto the victim.

It will further impact Max in the next race too, because ain't no way any of that Honda PU is getting reused after that 51g impact, so he'll need to take grid penalty incurring replacement parts or risk a dnf by using old worn out parts from the first PU. Piss off 😡

I just want Honda to win the championship before they bow out 🙏

Reactions: 10
I agree does seem a bit unfair that Max is left with a messed up car and visit to hospital and Lewis walks away with the win.
Lewis just looked like he was either going to pass or take max off in that first lap.l, he’s not normally like that. I think he’s spooked. 5 years of no one really pushing him. He’s behind in the championship and he’s not used to it. Home race, he’d lost pole from the sprint race and he was driving like he was panicking.

Reactions: 7
PXL_20210718_160338228.jpg

PXL_20210718_153059789.jpg

Just a couple of my photos from today. Was so so hot. Just taken us an hour and 20 to get out of the car park 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.