Formula 1 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
F1 time.
Rest in peace to the Marshall volunteer who sadly lost their life at the Brands Hatch track yesterday. 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Bottas just got himself another year at Mercedes with that cock up. Take out the Red Bulls to help Hamilton. 😆😆 God, I sound like Helmet or Karen with that comment.

Bottas was just tit at the start. It's embarrassing. Get Russell in that Mercedes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shambles of a start I wonder if the rain had made the track more wet they thought seems grip wasn't really there even with inters. Seems rain is over for now though just gonna enjoy that Seb is third rn 😆

Reactions: 4
I'm heartbroken for my Lando. Sensational start and then Bottas bins it into him.

If Latifi scores and Russell doesn't, I'll also be fuming.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.