Formula 1 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Interesting article from Planet F1. I love watching Ted's notebook and did think it was odd when he mentioned this.
I think p knows he isn’t going back to red bull. McLaren seems up and coming (they’ve rebranded and are doing much better than the other mid teams) His chances of going to merc are slim to none as George is basically gaurenteed that seat. So to get out of his current situation, he’s got no choice. Smart but he’s backed into a corner here (if he wants out of AT)

Reactions: 4

Interesting article from Planet F1. I love watching Ted's notebook and did think it was odd when he mentioned this.
Well that would be a turn up for the books if he left red Bull and they allowed him to leave. I'm still not sure he cannot get back into the 2nd seat at RB maybe not next season as possibly Perez will stay another year depends how this year goes tbf. But Gasly wants to progress and sees an opportunity possible to join a team that are moving forward and being very positive with new people in and changing the way they were going. So yeah could be a good move. Lando and Pierre jesus @StephenTJackson will be wetting themselves over this little dream 😆🤣😂 joking my friend, but blimey a dream team and damn good looking team too! 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Well that would be a turn up for the books if he left red Bull and they allowed him to leave. I'm still not sure he cannot get back into the 2nd seat at RB maybe not next season as possibly Perez will stay another year depends how this year goes tbf. But Gasly wants to progress and sees an opportunity possible to join a team that are moving forward and being very positive with new people in and changing the way they were going. So yeah could be a good move. Lando and Pierre jesus @StephenTJackson will be wetting themselves over this little dream 😆🤣😂 joking my friend, but blimey a dream team and damn good looking team too! 😍
We ALL want to see them together. Mostly shirtless. Lando will have to level up his game, Pierre's workout rutine is no joke.
But but where Daniel would go from Mclaren?

• Haha
We ALL want to see them together. Mostly shirtless. Lando will have to level up his game, Pierre's workout rutine is no joke.
But but where Daniel would go from Mclaren?
Maybe lose a seat or go to lesser team I can't Daniel really doing much in F1 RB was his best shot probably biased as I don't really rate him as driver

Reactions: 7
Maybe lose a seat or go to lesser team I can't Daniel really doing much in F1 RB was his best shot probably biased as I don't really rate him as driver
I think he is a good driver, but I think he believed in his own hype, he forgot how curel F1 is. He was so sure he will go to Ferrari, then tit happened and all team went for the youngers. He had a very bad timing. Sadly I do not see him getting a good seat.

Reactions: 6
I think he had his time, did well, but over the last 2 years he’s not maintained that. Maybe they’ve got faith in him and will let him continue at mclaren and focus a lot on lando and then make it clear he’s going?

Reactions: 3
Hell, you think you're joking. But you'd be absolutely right. I'd be wetting myself over Lando and Pierre in the same team.

Whether at McLaren or another team, I do hope Gasly gets to progress beyond Alpha Tauri - but not at the toxic Red Bull.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
pierre and lando on the same team

let’s just all take a moment for that… and we thought carlos and charles would be the best looking team😮💨🥵

• Haha
  • Heart
Maybe Daniel can go to William's? His experience there would be good for them and even maybe him. Worse thing could happen and no seat for him. Hope not.
So sorry but Pierre and Lando would be the best looking sorry but not saying Carlos is not good looking he is, but not with Charles those 2 cannot compete with P and L 😁🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Noooo Daniel can't leave 😫

However I would love Pierre to get a good seat. In all honestly up until about a month ago I was rooting for him to get the Merc seat over George.

• Heart
Noooo Daniel can't leave 😫

However I would love Pierre to get a good seat. In all honestly up until about a month ago I was rooting for him to get the Merc seat over George.
I can't with George. Sometimes I see him as a fun hottie, other times just pure arrogance.

Reactions: 5
I can't with George. Sometimes I see him as a fun hottie, other times just pure arrogance.
Dunno about arrogance as in he is nowhere near what Lewis used to be, he has lost that now much more friendly in interviews. George for me listens to too many people in charge as in toes the line of rules like being back at school and listening to head teacher like he is scared of doing anything wrong.

Reactions: 1
Shocked at how many people think Lando is good looking, he's only a babby!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.