Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
The Mercedes statement on twitter and the last paragraph of the stewards verdict makes it extremely obvious that this POS Horner tried to argue that Hamilton did everything on purpose. What a pathetic man.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Seb has to go to the Race stewards as he left the t shirt on during the national anthem. FFS. πŸ™„
Literally came here to say this. He's an icon for wearing it in Hungary, next thing they'll be not allowing a rainbow helmet. We race as one, except if you want to actually promote the message....

Socklicker

Desperado move by Hamilton, he was never ahead of Max and understeered straight into him and took him out.

Needs a stop and go penalty.

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Had a dream last night that Seb was teaching me all about beekeeping and we were making honey. I seem to have a lot of Seb/farming dreams πŸ€”πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
So this is the 20th time Kimi has raced at Silverstone, the most times anyone has ever raced at any circuit. That's another record he won't give a toss about then πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10

cheergirl

So refreshing to come on here & not hear all the bitchiness about our little Lando finally getting a gf....or just getting laid on holiday πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ Not gonna lie, I wouldn't say no, but then I wouldn't say no to a couple of others either 😜 The Twitter / Insta / TikTok vibe is all about teenagers crying & hating on him & this girl! Is this a site for the more mature crowd?? πŸ˜‚

• Haha

Me_over_here

I'm no Horner fan, he's creeped me out since the distant days he just ran Arden, and I think he and Very Strange Spice are well matched. Recreating a scenario is pretty pathetic. I do think the budget cap as a lot to do with it but they're probably also getting a bit fed up of Hamilton crashing into their drivers then subsequently outscoring them. If I were (lovely 😍) Alex though, I'd be a bit miffed they didn't seem to care as much when I lost out because of it.

For the record, I'm fairly neutral, I don't care for Hamilton but I'm not that keen on Verstappen either. Just give Seb a few hundred championship points for caring for bees instead πŸ€ͺ😁.

Lola123

VIP Member
Shame lando wasn’t on the podium but he’s now 3rd in the drivers championship!!! Wheeyyy

• Heart