Fopperholic - Nikki Ryan Gossip Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Nikki but I just find that video a bit false. She was so busy with work that she broke down as she missed the twins. I totally get that- I have a baby and dreading going back to work, but if her time is so stretched why does she spend so much of it at the gym, hairdressers, eyebrows done etc as well as making and editing videos for Youtube. Surely she'd rather spend time with her babies than doing this?? I have one baby and barely have time to clean my teeth in the morning.
Exactly. I call bullshit Braggerholic....

Reactions: 3

Yel

probably envious because your houses are tips and your husband is ugly as F ? and you’re all skint
Because money, shopping and having a handsome partner are the most important things in life right? ;)

• Wow
Reactions: 18
How jealous are all of you lot ??? wow, you’re all a bunch of bitter T wa Ts!! ?? probably envious because your houses are tips and your husband is ugly as F ? and you’re all skint
Tbf my house looks like vtech & duplo mated then exploded but my husbands very attractive and I even have 2 Prams like Nikki ???????

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How jealous are all of you lot ??? wow, you’re all a bunch of bitter T wa Ts!! ?? probably envious because your houses are tips and your husband is ugly as F ? and you’re all skint
Omg you're so right, have you been stalking me?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh wow fopps, just sums you up really. Vain, materialistic, vapid waste of space. Poor babies growing up with a mother who is more concerned with looks and money. They've got a long road ahead of them being pimped out to fund their mother's every whim.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I thought she was doing baby whisperer “easy” routine ? Isn’t letting baby sleep on you TOTALLY against that?!! I thought you gave parenting advice Nikki on how to get baby’s napping in Own cot no dummies etc ?:p

Reactions: 2
I don't mind her. I get irationally irritated by the way she can't seem to say ab-so-lute properly. And the fact that her face doesn't move. I know she uses botox, but I can't work out if she's young or a lot older? Also her fake laugh at everything is irritating.

It was mentioned pretty sure on here & in her latest vlog that there are never any photos of her in her comfy clothes and no make up.and today’s photos is......exactly that. She is so predictable!!!
I like Nikki but I just find that video a bit false. She was so busy with work that she broke down as she missed the twins. I totally get that- I have a baby and dreading going back to work, but if her time is so stretched why does she spend so much of it at the gym, hairdressers, eyebrows done etc as well as making and editing videos for Youtube. Surely she'd rather spend time with her babies than doing this?? I have one baby and barely have time to clean my teeth in the morning.
This in buckets!

Reactions: 1
It’s so contrived and totally unrelatable and the fake laugh! Yes!! The thing is, how can you start crying over people not liking you, when you use those very people to make money from. The people who don’t like her, still follow her, so it’s still a number on her followers count, which means she still looks popular and still gets ad deals from them. If you wanna make money from being an ‘influencer’ then you can’t complain if your influence isn’t taken as you’d like! She’s influenced me to unfollow. I can’t bear the thought of being a sitting duck waiting for the next #ad or ANOTHER crap dinner (she’s not very inspiring - “I fried some mince and put a JD Seasoning in it”) genuine question though for those that do still follow her on here, what’s your reason? Why not unfollow? Is it just pure entertainment now?

^ I stopped watching ages ago, I just noticed the thread here and was interested in what people's thoughts were☺

Reactions: 1
It’s so contrived and totally unrelatable and the fake laugh! Yes!! The thing is, how can you start crying over people not liking you, when you use those very people to make money from. The people who don’t like her, still follow her, so it’s still a number on her followers count, which means she still looks popular and still gets ad deals from them. If you wanna make money from being an ‘influencer’ then you can’t complain if your influence isn’t taken as you’d like! She’s influenced me to unfollow. I can’t bear the thought of being a sitting duck waiting for the next #ad or ANOTHER crap dinner (she’s not very inspiring - “I fried some mince and put a JD Seasoning in it”) genuine question though for those that do still follow her on here, what’s your reason? Why not unfollow? Is it just pure entertainment now?
I did i initially like her when she just did the facebook pages with the recipes and sw updates, then when she started YouTube and I actually saw her I found her completely unrelatable. I follow her now on insta for entertainment ?

It was mentioned pretty sure on here & in her latest vlog that there are never any photos of her in her comfy clothes and no make up.and today’s photos is......exactly that. She is so predictable!!!
Yep, she is well known for reading about herself on GOMI and altering herself daily to counteract the negative comments. Would have more respect if she stayed true to herself to be honest...

Yep, she is well known for reading about herself on GOMI and altering herself daily to counteract the negative comments. Would have more respect if she stayed true to herself to be honest...
I think that’s the thing for me. I used to like her recommendations of new beauty products but now she gets paid for stuff, her endorsement isn’t real, it’s paid, and I know she said she’s never endorse anything that she didn’t really like but I don’t know...She seems quite money motivated. Given the right price who knows.Whatever integrity she did have isn’t there anymore for me. And the shopping hauls I find pretty crass. Bags and bags of stuff that she hasn’t even got round to opening, and that was way before twins. It’s just vapid consumerism.

Reactions: 6
This thread has really kicked off since the video. She is just adding fuel to the fire. Definitely kept me entertained though ?.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This thread has really kicked off since the video. She is just adding fuel to the fire. Definitely kept me entertained though ?.
Exactly, the cynic in me can't help but wonder if she enjoys the drama. Side-eying the meldrum threads thirsting after some of the action ??

Reactions: 7
I remember a video ages ago, before she had the boys I think, and she showed her spare room which was full of bags of clothes she had bought and just dumped them there. She is addicted to shopping, it's quite sad really

Reactions: 3
That's a valid question. I used to like Nikki and her SW info. I got suspicious about her when she did a makeup haul and recommended this face powder by Coty. I'm a makeup junkie and she said it was amazing and loads of YouTubers were raving about it. So I purchased some and I can honestly say it's revolting. I would be better using Johnson's baby powder on my face. So I started taking more critical notice of what she said and voila I'm rattling about her because she speaks utter crap. I'm all for empowering other people but she is so full of her own self importance that she really doesn't need people to help and support her. Then the babies came along and maaan are they cute. Now I watch it almost like I watch a soap opera. I also follow the Inghams and I hate them. Human nature is to gossip and tattle about people and to be honest, if someone puts their life on YouTube or any other social media they have to accept that not everyone will like them. There's no point crying about it. I wouldn't comment on their social media accounts, I wouldn't troll anyone. But no-one forces them to look at sites like this, unfortunately their self obsessed narcissistic personalities mean that they just can't help themselves and then we get the tearful monologue.

Reactions: 9
I remember a video ages ago, before she had the boys I think, and she showed her spare room which was full of bags of clothes she had bought and just dumped them there. She is addicted to shopping, it's quite sad really
Have you seen the amount of maternity clothes she's selling. Utterly ridiculous to buy so many clothes when your pregnant.

• Wow
That's a valid question. I used to like Nikki and her SW info. I got suspicious about her when she did a makeup haul and recommended this face powder by Coty. I'm a makeup junkie and she said it was amazing and loads of YouTubers were raving about it. So I purchased some and I can honestly say it's revolting. I would be better using Johnson's baby powder on my face. So I started taking more critical notice of what she said and voila I'm rattling about her because she speaks utter crap. I'm all for empowering other people but she is so full of her own self importance that she really doesn't need people to help and support her. Then the babies came along and maaan are they cute. Now I watch it almost like I watch a soap opera. I also follow the Inghams and I hate them. Human nature is to gossip and tattle about people and to be honest, if someone puts their life on YouTube or any other social media they have to accept that not everyone will like them. There's no point crying about it. I wouldn't comment on their social media accounts, I wouldn't troll anyone. But no-one forces them to look at sites like this, unfortunately their self obsessed narcissistic personalities mean that they just can't help themselves and then we get the tearful monologue.
exactly this!!! you win the internet today for hitting the nail totally on the head...........you and me think scarily alike, as I suspect do a lot of the people here which is why we're all totally seeing through the act and noticing the slip ups. once you see it......you REALLY see it

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.