Fopperholic - Nikki Ryan Gossip Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do feel for the people in this documentary, I suffer with this myself but not as extreme.

I find it strange that Fopp did zillions of pregnancy videos but I don't recall her ever mentioning she had it? Happy to be corrected if I am wrong!
She did mention it a few times in videos. I was pregnant at the same time and remember her doing a video on what helped her get rid of it

I’ve been introduced to Fopperholic through the documentary that was on last night, was her RLS solely due to pregnancy then? The programme doesn’t make it clear and I haven’t seen it mentioned on her social media. the boys are adorable though!

I think she has taken on board what people have said on this site and she is sharing a lot more imperfect shots of her real mum life. Nice post on Instagram of her struggle to breastfeed (I don't recall seeing any other struggles). It's nice that she is sharing this side to her rather than fake perfection. I realised the other day that the reason I was starting to not like her is that she was always so perfect,which makes me feel like a crap mum e.g.if she can find the time to look so put together with two babies why can't I with one? Is my baby more difficult? etc.

Hope she continues to post like this it makes her seem more relatable. Plus she looks a lot younger and fresher with her mum bun and casual clothes.

Reactions: 4
I think she has taken on board what people have said on this site and she is sharing a lot more imperfect shots of her real mum life. Nice post on Instagram of her struggle to breastfeed (I don't recall seeing any other struggles). It's nice that she is sharing this side to her rather than fake perfection. I realised the other day that the reason I was starting to not like her is that she was always so perfect,which makes me feel like a crap mum e.g.if she can find the time to look so put together with two babies why can't I with one? Is my baby more difficult? etc.

Hope she continues to post like this it makes her seem more relatable. Plus she looks a lot younger and fresher with her mum bun and casual clothes.
I agree, it is nice to see her looking less put together and more normal. And she's finally cut her bloody nails lol

I used to follow her as someone else who does slimming world but I unfollowed her a while ago. I find everything she does is for money, recommending products etc just to make money. She makes it look to the outside world that everything in her life is perfect she’s just not relatable and has a very high opinion of herself. She’s forever shopping and buying expensive things and I just don’t think she has like ability

Reactions: 8
The nails have gone I see ! ?
Because she is weaning them and want to catch them if they get food stuck in their mouth?! Oh, and because she doesn’t have time ??‍♀ to get them done anymore! Managed perfectly fine whilst juggling her work, gym and family though!!

Reactions: 3
It was the reposting of comments in her stories from followers saying how amazing they think she is, “you’re such an inspiration” “wow you’re amazing and so down to earth”. Who does that in real life?!! So incredibly conceited. One way to get featured on her instastories is to get your tongue right up that bumhole of hers, then tag her whilst telling her how amazing her bumhole is. ?

Reactions: 7
She's really trying to be more relatable. I didn't like the q&a with her mum, it seemed forced and controlled. Nikki likes people to say the right thing, whether that's online comments or on the q&a sessions. She made a big effort to spend some one on one time with Lawson the other day but that was only because Grayson hadn't woken up yet. If Grayson had been awake, she would have been cuddling him and Lawson would have been bunged in his bouncer poor thing. She's keeping very quiet about weaning them. I reckon she's waiting for some sponsorship before she films what she's up to. Still as fake as feck, I'm still calling bullshit Braggerholic.

Reactions: 6
She's really trying to be more relatable. I didn't like the q&a with her mum, it seemed forced and controlled. Nikki likes people to say the right thing, whether that's online comments or on the q&a sessions. She made a big effort to spend some one on one time with Lawson the other day but that was only because Grayson hadn't woken up yet. If Grayson had been awake, she would have been cuddling him and Lawson would have been bunged in his bouncer poor thing. She's keeping very quiet about weaning them. I reckon she's waiting for some sponsorship before she films what she's up to. Still as fake as feck, I'm still calling bullshit Braggerholic.
I completely agree, I think this whole new "more relatable" personna is all an act because she reads all the comments about herself

Reactions: 3
She is strangely compelling to watch despite the sniffing, lip smacking, ridiculous cackling laughter and the fake eye fluttering......Everything is ‘uh-maaaazing’. I get asked A LOT. How many brands can be in shot when filming? Just in case any brands want to send her stuff. How many times does she mess with her hair in each vlog? I’m so glad she’s removed the fake nails....poor babies having them jabbed into their faces. I’m also sick of hearing her shrieking “who’s a cheeky monkey” and blowing in Lawson’s face and calling them “mate”. Uggghhhh
Trying way too hard if you ask me. Fakerholic!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She is strangely compelling to watch despite the sniffing, lip smacking, ridiculous cackling laughter and the fake eye fluttering......Everything is ‘uh-maaaazing’. I get asked A LOT. How many brands can be in shot when filming? Just in case any brands want to send her stuff. How many times does she mess with her hair in each vlog? I’m so glad she’s removed the fake nails....poor babies having them jabbed into their faces. I’m also sick of hearing her shrieking “who’s a cheeky monkey” and blowing in Lawson’s face and calling them “mate”. Uggghhhh
Trying way too hard if you ask me. Fakerholic!
Love this post lol. Why does she blow in Lawson's face like that? I bet it's not particularly nice for him.

Reactions: 1
I just watched her recent clothes haul. She's spent a small fortune on another load a polyester static ridden shite. Oh hang on, I hear the phone ringing... Nikki it's for yoo hoo, it's Bet Lynch calling to see if you wanna do some wardrobe swapsies ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Love this post lol. Why does she blow in Lawson's face like that? I bet it's not particularly nice for him.
This really annoys me! He so obviously doesn’t like it, but let’s all laugh at his poor shocked eyes when I do it!! It may have been funny the first time, now it’s just sad to watch his reaction and listen to the fake laugh!

Reactions: 2
This really annoys me! He so obviously doesn’t like it, but let’s all laugh at his poor shocked eyes when I do it!! It may have been funny the first time, now it’s just sad to watch his reaction and listen to the fake laugh!
He looks terrified when she blows in his face. Why is it so funny to her? I really do believe she loves the babies and I'm not saying she's being cruel. I just don't think mothering comes naturally to her, she's very self centered and she's looking for an Instagram shot at every opportunity. It frustrates the bejesus out of me ??

Reactions: 5
He looks terrified when she blows in his face. Why is it so funny to her? I really do believe she loves the babies and I'm not saying she's being cruel. I just don't think mothering comes naturally to her, she's very self centered and she's looking for an Instagram shot at every opportunity. It frustrates the bejesus out of me ??
I totally agree. She does love them and is trying hard to be the best that she can, but they are 6 months old and when you watch, they are more focused on the phone than on her! She kisses them and again, no eye contact as they are looking for the phone. Share some of your life, but they don’t need to constantly shown, let them have a life away from the screen! If you chose to live your life through social media, then fine, but I don’t agree that the children are constantly used too! It’s all for views and likes, sadly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.