Fopperholic - Nikki Ryan Gossip Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I quite liked her before. I mentioned it to her in a comment and she didn't like it. If you notice she deletes many of her comments. If it says 103 somments on a video you can count about 90 because she deletes the ones she doesn't like. Whatever. It's up to her and her babies came out alright in the end.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
And it's OK her saying well I wasn't hungry and still had enough to eat without healthy extras and insufficient syns that day. Fine... But don't call it slimming world. Call it Nikki Ryan's plan. I said that to her and she didn't like it.

Reactions: 10
I quite liked her before. I mentioned it to her in a comment and she didn't like it. If you notice she deletes many of her comments. If it says 103 somments on a video you can count about 90 because she deletes the ones she doesn't like. Whatever. It's up to her and her babies came out alright in the end.
I have noticed this, quite abrupt when she responds to comments too, unless they are gushing over her. I used to like her and was chuffed when she got her dream babies. I hated that they constantly had cameras thrust in their poor faces and her vanity as a new mum! Had to unfollow, I have the occasional peep to be nosey though 🤣

Reactions: 6
She says 'people can think what they like' but then she deletes peoples comments even when they are not nasty, just because they aren't what she wants to read.

One thing that really frustrates me is her immaturity like a giggling 15 year old girl...All she does is giggle and play with her hair...so unprofessional. I wouldn't be impressed if I was in front of her at a meeting and she was the 'manager'.

Reactions: 9
You mean a plan that she doesn't even foll

You mean a plan that she doesn't even follow properly herself. She got reported to slimming world headquarters when she was pregnant for doing what I eat in a day videos and not including the healthy extras and sufficient syns for a pregnant lady.
If you are doing videos about slimming world and you are some mega high consultant and team fancy woman then at least represent it and show how it is done properly.
All she cares about is her weight. That's why she eats the same meals day in day out. Her diet is fairly healthy but she she didn't follow the SW plan when she was pregnant because she didn't want to gain weight. She didn't have to follow SW when she was pregnant, it was entirely up to her but don't lie about it and say you are. Vain and self obsessed. She needs constant approval and is snappy with any comments that even slightly disagree with her, or deletes them .

Reactions: 8
Sometimes I go onto her IG and any post where there's a plug for her latest Youtube video I will comment the spoiler so she doesn't get paid for people clicking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Sometimes I go onto her IG and any post where there's a plug for her latest Youtube video I will comment the spoiler so she doesn't get paid for people clicking.
God I remember when she was like "look at this great shirt. Check out my YouTube channel" and people were like "it's from primark"

Then she disabled the comments on that post. Then the next post someone commented "why did you turn the comments off about the primark shirt?"

Hahahaha was that you? Genius.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh my god her desperation for engagement is actually embarrassing!

"Tag a friend who is excited about these ryvitas that have been in the shop for months"

what a melt.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my god her desperation for engagement is actually embarrassing!

"Tag a friend who is excited about these ryvitas that have been in the shop for months"

what a melt.
For a “foodie” she has absolutely no idea!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God those leopard print shoes are vile 😂
Why does she make people run around her insta page to find out where they were from? It would be quicker and easier to simply put the shop name rather than ...,”see previous posts, or check 21 buttons etc” I can’t stand 21 buttons and I know a lot of others don’t. She is so rude with her answers!!

Reactions: 4
Oh dear there are some right granny dresses in that Primark haul. Cheap and nasty...

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hideous haul, ugly shoes, you would think she would get bored of shopping for clothes all the time. I thought she might stop all the needless spending now she gave up her managers role.

Also the hair touching, it makes me itch, I feel like she has nits!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.