Fopperholic - Nikki Ryan Gossip Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another disgustingly disposable shopping haul. Nikki, if you’re reading this, EDUCATE yourself on ethical trading for f#%ks sake. Polyester is PLASTIC and all that disposable £7-a-top tit you buy, will end up in landfill for hundreds of years working it’s way into the eco system and eventually, into your kids’ bodies. Read up on microplastics. Also, the reason it’s £7 a top love, is because it’s made in a factory in Bangladesh where some child is paid pence to work long hours, in terrible conditions with unsafe machinery. Primark’s business model is to outsource their factories so they don’t even need to be responsible for the safety and well-being of the workers. THAT’S why your, ‘amazing khaki blouse’ costs you £7. Shame on you, especially when you’re all for bragging about how much income you have. You don’t even need to shop at Primark. Enjoy that blouse and think of the kid that gave up their childhood to make it for you. Idiot.

Reactions: 5
Oh wow I'm so pleased I'm not going insane! I have found people who agree with me and it's not just me! I came across tattle after actually googling "fopperholic annoying" and so pleased I did!! I've watched her videos for just under a year and I'm getting increasingly irritated by the things she says and does. It's like car crash TV I can't unsubscribe from. My first reaction to her and her life summed up in one word is SMUG. I don't begrudge anyone who gets on in life and on their merry way but you generally find those that are doing that don't need to profess it to the world. She is not one of those people. Self absorbed, fake as hell and completely unrelatable. Her babies are beautiful and I'm sure she adores and loves them, that's another story however I can't get over how fricking annoying she is. She smacks her lips mid sentence and keeps saying "urrrr-mazing" to everything. Plus the #ad #affilaite in everything just proves people's points on the money grabbing. And if she tells me the protein content of one more thing I'm going to scream!!!!!! Go get a kit kat chunky and enjoy it love. Failing that at least it'll keep you quiet for a bit.

Reactions: 17
Oh wow I'm so pleased I'm not going insane! I have found people who agree with me and it's not just me! I came across tattle after actually googling "fopperholic annoying" and so pleased I did!! I've watched her videos for just under a year and I'm getting increasingly irritated by the things she says and does. It's like car crash TV I can't unsubscribe from. My first reaction to her and her life summed up in one word is SMUG. I don't begrudge anyone who gets on in life and on their merry way but you generally find those that are doing that don't need to profess it to the world. She is not one of those people. Self absorbed, fake as hell and completely unrelatable. Her babies are beautiful and I'm sure she adores and loves them, that's another story however I can't get over how fricking annoying she is. She smacks her lips mid sentence and keeps saying "urrrr-mazing" to everything. Plus the #ad #affilaite in everything just proves people's points on the money grabbing. And if she tells me the protein content of one more thing I'm going to scream!!!!!! Go get a kit kat chunky and enjoy it love. Failing that at least it'll keep you quiet for a bit.
Welcome to the group.I agree about car crash tv, it's like some horrific reality tv or soap. I think braggerholic believes she is a celebrity, and her viewers are her fans. She can't cope with negative comments and tends to either bite back or delete /block. She has had a lifetime of being told she's amazing. She's incredibly smug and self satisfied. When she films she's constantly preening herself, tossing her hair and doing that wide eyed stare which makes her look unhinged.

Reactions: 4
I'm actually disturbed by the wide eye thing... I thought it was just me who saw it....then she posted the before and after photos of her weight loss and it freaked me out!!! Besides I think it's bad advertising to say she lost 3 stone as really she was like what? 20? So basically you were a student at uni living life and you got to a big size 12/14. Wtf! Welcome to the club we all had that phase of some description. She was just a kid. Completely unrelatable. The smugness drives me insane. I don't think I've even seen someone so self assured... There's a fine line between confidence and arrogance and she's well over it.

Reactions: 9
I'm actually disturbed by the wide eye thing... I thought it was just me who saw it....then she posted the before and after photos of her weight loss and it freaked me out!!! Besides I think it's bad advertising to say she lost 3 stone as really she was like what? 20? So basically you were a student at uni living life and you got to a big size 12/14. Wtf! Welcome to the club we all had that phase of some description. She was just a kid. Completely unrelatable. The smugness drives me insane. I don't think I've even seen someone so self assured... There's a fine line between confidence and arrogance and she's well over it.
I agree. She was never that overweight. She states she was 12.7 stones, maybe she was but that's hardly obese. She was at uni so her diet was probably lager and curry. She lost three stones in three months which she tells us over and over again. She only ever shows two 'before photos which I find odd, so it's difficult to gauge how big she was.

Reactions: 6
She says she is a foodaholic but never seen her eat much than the same old stuff.
She's not a foodie. She eats the same meals on repeat:: chilli, Bolognese, salmon stir fry and mug cake for breakfast. I know it's difficult preparing food when you've got babies, but this was her dull diet before she had the twins. To me a foodie tries lots of different recipes with different ingredients but I've never seen her do this. They only ever eat out at the same place which is a chain restaurant (Harvester I think ). She phones ahead to make sure they don't put oil on her jacket potato, and she always orders the same meal of roast chicken. She is not a foodie by any stretch of the imagination!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's all so dull. Ps she has just posted she is doing a channel mum instagram takeover. And so it begins !

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Just seen a post where her mum has made her an omelette for lunch and that it's so big (I could eat 2 the size of that no problem) and that no wonder she had a weight problem!!!!! What the actual hell??? Then continued to say she couldn't eat the whole plate. What an absolute douchebag.

Just seen a post where her mum has made her an omelette for lunch and that it's so big (I could eat 2 the size of that no problem) and that no wonder she had a weight problem!!!!! What the actual hell??? Then continued to say she couldn't eat the whole plate. What an absolute douchebag.
I was like shut up and get it down your neck lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s always been a bit condescending to her mum in anything I’ve seen, like some of the stuff she says is a bit like a verbal eye roll. All whilst checking her own hair and being preoccupied with how she’s looking and whether her lighting is right! She makes her mum just sit there while she continues preening herself!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Firstly, There are a lot talking about this ‘troll’ site. While some of the comments on various threads are harsh, a lot are just opinions. I think the lines are being blurred between what is a ‘troll’ and someone expressing their opinion which is different to the ‘influencers’ opinion! So here is my opinion.....
I think it’s quite transparent that Fopperholic has stepped down from her slimming world management role because other opportunities have offered themselves to her that are much more lucrative. She had already started to advertise Grenade bars (very high in syns).
I’m sure she loves her babies, however it annoys me that she thinks we believe she has made this decision to spend more time with them! That same week she was endorsing tommee tipee for a start and most posts since have been #ads 🤷‍♀️. Completely up to her how she runs her life and businesses but at least be honest!

Reactions: 8
Has a anybody noticed that the boys don’t feature as much as they did? The odd story, but not constant like it was!

Firstly, There are a lot talking about this ‘troll’ site. While some of the comments on various threads are harsh, a lot are just opinions. I think the lines are being blurred between what is a ‘troll’ and someone expressing their opinion which is different to the ‘influencers’ opinion! So here is my opinion.....
I think it’s quite transparent that Fopperholic has stepped down from her slimming world management role because other opportunities have offered themselves to her that are much more lucrative. She had already started to advertise Grenade bars (very high in syns).
I’m sure she loves her babies, however it annoys me that she thinks we believe she has made this decision to spend more time with them! That same week she was endorsing tommee tipee for a start and most posts since have been #ads 🤷‍♀️. Completely up to her how she runs her life and businesses but at least be honest!
This is so true. I can see why she would want to give up the slimming world job to be at home more, and if she can make money advertising products then that also makes sense. But like you said, she's not being honest about it. I'm looking forward to the time when the twins start crawling and she can't just strap them into a chair whilst she puts her make up on.

I’ve been sent this, they got in touch with me, blah blah, shriek shriek. Well, if you announce every problem to the world eh? Hair loss....right, yeah. I bet if she says she’s constipated she will be inundated with uhhh-maaazing laxatives which she’ll be sooooo excited to try. So shallow.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I had to unfollow her, just made me sad how she was worried she couldn't get to the gym...and now she is just going to do ADs ADs ADs. Wanting to becoming a channel mum and grow her YouTube. Boring!.

Also, her husband is not fit! Get over it, no one else wants him .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.