Fopperholic - Nikki Ryan Gossip Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally unliked her Facebook page. Not saying where the twins' clothes came from but she has done us all a favour by tagging it on 21 buttons, no word about the commission she'd get though!!

Reactions: 7
Finally unliked her Facebook page. Not saying where the twins' clothes came from but she has done us all a favour by tagging it on 21 buttons, no word about the commission she'd get though!!
I didn’t understand this 21 button thing, and it annoyed me that she always lead people to it. I wouldn’t buy anything she wears, but do they get commission off 21 buttons?
And another shopping haul??

Reactions: 1
I didn’t understand this 21 button thing, and it annoyed me that she always lead people to it. I wouldn’t buy anything she wears, but do they get commission off 21 buttons?
And another shopping haul??
yeah basically they link to the shops they got the clothes from, so it works similar to a swipe up

If I met my mate and she said "nice jacket, where's it from?" I ain't going to turn around and say "gimme a quid and I'll tell you!"

I think its ridiculous that people can "make a small commission for sharing the link but the price doesn't differ"

F*ck off. Dont wanna look like you anyway!

Reactions: 10
So I’m a bit bored, so I’m watching her latest haul! Not only is everything the same 😴😴😴, her wardrobe must look like London zoo with all the animal print. Another note Nikki, your crop top, yes you are a mum of twins, I’m a mum of 1 and I have mum tum, had it for 12 years now, not bothered by it and i can’t wear crop tops either! And no need to go on about the size, there will be mums that follow you, twin and none twin, that won’t be as fortunate as you to be a size 8 after 7 months. Please consider you following.

Reactions: 8
So I’m a bit bored, so I’m watching her latest haul! Not only is everything the same 😴😴😴, her wardrobe must look like London zoo with all the animal print. Another note Nikki, your crop top, yes you are a mum of twins, I’m a mum of 1 and I have mum tum, had it for 12 years now, not bothered by it and i can’t wear crop tops either! And no need to go on about the size, there will be mums that follow you, twin and none twin, that won’t be as fortunate as you to be a size 8 after 7 months. Please consider you following.
I have unfollowed after that video for exactly those reasons

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It’s like vloggers saying “I bought this in an extra extra small because I want it to be oversized”....wtf? Stop showing off how teeny tiny you bloody are! 😡

Reactions: 8
I actually tried on a skirt that she had from Primark,but she had to return to get,you guessed it,a size 8. Well I tried on the 10 and it was unbearably tight and I'm always a 10 in there so she must be very very slim. But then so would I be if I ate like she does. It's not rocket science why she is so skinny,she literally makes it her life's work

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Why the hell does she need three buggies?? THREE like.. madness
Everything is completely over the top and show off! She loves it and knows she makes people feel like tit. To be honest she might be a size 8 but she hardly ever has carbs or dairy from what she shows so she’s not actually following slimming world and we would all be a size 8 if we hardly ever had carbs or dairy! She thinks she’s so superior I had to unfollow it was depressing and unrealistic!

She never actually shows the size, so she may not be a size 8. I find primark come up really small, but the sizing is irrelevant and she shouldn’t brag about it!
As for slimming world, she definitely doesn’t follow it correctly, as a consultant that has members following her, she really isn’t a good advert. It’s always the same foods and like you say, hardly any carbs, treats etc. It’s not realistic!

It's the 'smart syns' that does my nut in. A syn is a syn so don't try and guilt trip me when you have your protein packed holier than thou bar. Would someone just shove some chocolate in her cake 'ole and put us all out of our misery!

To PP....I assumed it was a fancy dress night?? Like they're all in leopard print?!

• Haha
It's the 'smart syns' that does my nut in. A syn is a syn so don't try and guilt trip me when you have your protein packed holier than thou bar. Would someone just shove some chocolate in her cake 'ole and put us all out of our misery!

To PP....I assumed it was a fancy dress night?? Like they're all in leopard print?!
Like those bloody Granade bars, makes out they are better than a chocolate bar as they contain more protein?? No, you have a deal with them and get commission for flogging them. They are so expensive, give me a curly Wurly any day!

• Heart
Think it was on you tube but it was a video of her going around a house they were staying in on holiday and the way she spoke to her mum was horrible!! She just comes across as a spoilt little brat!!

Think it was on you tube but it was a video of her going around a house they were staying in on holiday and the way she spoke to her mum was horrible!! She just comes across as a spoilt little brat!!
I totally agree. I hope she reads this and sees how many times people mention it. She’s really quite condescending towards her mum. Nikki, be nice to your mum, one day your boys might be eye rolling and patronising you, and we all know how much you’ve sacrificed to bring them into the world 🙄

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.