Fopperholic - Nikki Ryan Gossip Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I started following her for her slimming world posts but they dwindled out until recently. always about the children and shopping etc and very little about the food.

Reactions: 1
The smugness is driving me crazy. Going on about jeans and how hers are the best she's tried and no others will do. Bore off. They're jeans. Reckon she's going through all the stuff she wants advertising or affiliated links with for the freebies etc. Next thing it'll be ooooh I've been #gifted all these lovy jeans to try. Would bet my wages on it. Greedy bint.

Reactions: 5
The smugness is driving me crazy. Going on about jeans and how hers are the best she's tried and no others will do. Bore off. They're jeans. Reckon she's going through all the stuff she wants advertising or affiliated links with for the freebies etc. Next thing it'll be ooooh I've been #gifted all these lovy jeans to try. Would bet my wages on it. Greedy bint.
I have had to unfollow, I am relieved that the stories of the twins have reduced as I don’t agree with the constantly having a phone thrust in their poor faces. But she is getting worse and is so vain!! Every new mum loses hair, but you would have thought she was the only one ever!! Embrace the miracles that you fought so hard for and stop being so egotistical.

Reactions: 7
Whoever previously said it had it in a nutshell. I can't understand how she can call herself a foodie when all she eats at home is Brown cakes and the same rotation of chicken and mince and I'm pretty sure a "foodie" wouldn't be having chicken (of course without the skin) and a jacket drier than a nuns nunny in harvester every week!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She NEEDS a new outfit for a party. What about that massive clothes haul she filmed a few days ago??? So yes, let’s name drop a few brands.....oooh, what are they like? Just watch samples/gifts come rolling in.

Reactions: 3
She NEEDS a new outfit for a party. What about that massive clothes haul she filmed a few days ago??? So yes, let’s name drop a few brands.....oooh, what are they like? Just watch samples/gifts come rolling in.
I thought that too, she has a wardrobe full of clothes why on earth can't she wear something she already has. She dropped the names of a few retailers so she's deffo on the lookout for freebies. Braggerholic much .

• Wow
Oh look, it's salmon and salad for lunch AGAIN. For the love of God woman try something else. Have some carbs, anything to make you seem like a normal human being. What other mum has time to prepare this type of food for lunch. I'd love to see her say eff it and get a Tesco meal deal with a cheese and pickle butty and a twix lol

Reactions: 12
Lmao you know that's never going to happen!! Her latest video went on tonight... More about the 3 stone in 3 months. She was about 21. Student life. Get a grip!!!!

I can’t stand her constantly defending a plan that isn’t about slimming. It’s about making money and keeping people fat to make that money. What about the psychological damage of such plans? She’s condescending and patronising beyond belief.

You mean a plan that she doesn't even foll
I can’t stand her constantly defending a plan that isn’t about slimming. It’s about making money and keeping people fat to make that money. What about the psychological damage of such plans? She’s condescending and patronising beyond belief.
You mean a plan that she doesn't even follow properly herself. She got reported to slimming world headquarters when she was pregnant for doing what I eat in a day videos and not including the healthy extras and sufficient syns for a pregnant lady.
If you are doing videos about slimming world and you are some mega high consultant and team fancy woman then at least represent it and show how it is done properly.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
You mean a plan that she doesn't even foll

You mean a plan that she doesn't even follow properly herself. She got reported to slimming world headquarters when she was pregnant for doing what I eat in a day videos and not including the healthy extras and sufficient syns for a pregnant lady.
If you are doing videos about slimming world and you are some mega high consultant and team fancy woman then at least represent it and show how it is done properly.

Wow that was really irresponsible of her especially when she was carrying two babies. seems she was more bothered about not gaining weight than ensuring that she was getting enough calcium and fibre for the babies.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.