Fopperholic - Nikki Ryan Gossip Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow I'm so pleased I'm not going insane! I have found people who agree with me and it's not just me! I came across tattle after actually googling "fopperholic annoying" and so pleased I did!! I've watched her videos for just under a year and I'm getting increasingly irritated by the things she says and does. It's like car crash TV I can't unsubscribe from. My first reaction to her and her life summed up in one word is SMUG. I don't begrudge anyone who gets on in life and on their merry way but you generally find those that are doing that don't need to profess it to the world. She is not one of those people. Self absorbed, fake as hell and completely unrelatable. Her babies are beautiful and I'm sure she adores and loves them, that's another story however I can't get over how fricking annoying she is. She smacks her lips mid sentence and keeps saying "urrrr-mazing" to everything. Plus the #ad #affilaite in everything just proves people's points on the money grabbing. And if she tells me the protein content of one more thing I'm going to scream!!!!!! Go get a kit kat chunky and enjoy it love. Failing that at least it'll keep you quiet for a bit.
Love this my kids are 3 and 1 and I'm powered by kit Kat chunky & coffee

I can’t stand her constantly defending a plan that isn’t about slimming. It’s about making money and keeping people fat to make that money. What about the psychological damage of such plans? She’s condescending and patronising beyond belief.
Defos whole business model is designed on you going back

Don't get me wrong, I really like Ryvitas, but you won't see me jizzing in my pants over them.
😂😂😂😂😂

I completely agree, I think this whole new "more relatable" personna is all an act because she reads all the comments about herself
Totally agree now

I'm actually disturbed by the wide eye thing... I thought it was just me who saw it....then she posted the before and after photos of her weight loss and it freaked me out!!! Besides I think it's bad advertising to say she lost 3 stone as really she was like what? 20? So basically you were a student at uni living life and you got to a big size 12/14. Wtf! Welcome to the club we all had that phase of some description. She was just a kid. Completely unrelatable. The smugness drives me insane. I don't think I've even seen someone so self assured... There's a fine line between confidence and arrogance and she's well over it.
My phase is now but I'd rather spend time with my kids and in my part time job that I love bring a 12/14 than making mug cake & taking gym selfies & in costa

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Now she’s focusing on be a mum blogger, the commenting on the bigger channels has started!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jesus!!! So she has been shopping on her own today!! Another haul heading our way! How many clothes does one person need?!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It’s all pure shite as well!! She could get some really lovely classic things the amount she spends on tatt! She’s a size 8 though now guys!! A size 8!! 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It’s all pure shite as well!! She could get some really lovely classic things the amount she spends on tatt! She’s a size 8 though now guys!! A size 8!! 🙄
Because that’s the message that she wants to be sending to her mummy following! 6 months after giving birth, she is a size 8! Here’s the thing, Nikki, a lot of your following can’t afgird your lifestyle and some mummies don’t bounce back into a size 8! Stop being so vain and bragging, you will be making some followers feel shorty about themselves!

Reactions: 12
Jesus!!! So she has been shopping on her own today!! Another haul heading our way! How many clothes does one person need?!
I know for a woman who used to go on about her designer handbag or sunglasses, I can't understand why she always dresses in Primark tat...is that the 'relatable' bit?? "Oooh look at me, I can shop in Primark just like you povo's"

Reactions: 7
Just having a quick peek at the latest you tube video. Is it just me? Why is she feeding them from the same spoon? Maybe I’m being daft, but it just seems wrong!

Reactions: 2
Just having a quick peek at the latest you tube video. Is it just me? Why is she feeding them from the same spoon? Maybe I’m being daft, but it just seems wrong!

I do that with my twins and so do most twins mums at our play group. Simply because you don’t need two and one is quicker. Only time I don’t do this is if one of them is ill

Reactions: 5
I do that with my twins and so do most twins mums at our play group. Simply because you don’t need two and one is quicker. Only time I don’t do this is if one of them is ill
Ah ok, thank you! I thought it may just be me over thinking it. It does make sense.

Twin mum here too and yep they share. I try not to if they’re ill but there constantly swapping dummies and drinks so it’s pretty pointless!

If her bragging ever makes anyone or new mum feel bad they need to just look for the picture of her without any make up 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If her bragging ever makes anyone or new mum feel bad they need to just look for the picture of her without any make up 😮
I think even her “no make” up photos have had a little concealer here and there, a bit of foundation, a selfie lamp glow attached to her phone to illuminate herself and then a tit load of filters. She’s so controlling and studied about her ‘brand’ (herself) that even her “hey guys I’m so normal” posts are totally contrived. Her hair is always brushed and smooth, she never looks like actual tit, which is how most of us do look first thing. I don’t know about you guys, but I’m blotchy, hair line straw, bags, I actually look like I’m in the process of end-of-life care first thing in the morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What’s this new cream she’s pushing. I thought her friends business was what cleared up excema :sneaky:

I use these on my daughter and they are fab! Gutted she is promoting them now . I’d love a discount be won’t let her make money off me using them!

What’s this new cream she’s pushing. I thought her friends business was what cleared up excema :sneaky:
I’m so confused she posted the oilatum which helped lawsons eczema then straight after she posted pure potions which completely cleared graysons eczema....why not use it on both then?!

I’m so confused she posted the oilatum which helped lawsons eczema then straight after she posted pure potions which completely cleared graysons eczema....why not use it on both then?!
It depends on who is paying her to promote their product at the time...

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.