Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Latetotheparty

VIP Member
We all know she’s an arse but fancy actually getting your flat arse out for the world to see when you’re trying to be a boss babe 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
I know I sound like a stuck record but her numbers have gone down again today... I'm loving it lol !
---
Oh another 'pampering' reel at her besties place.. First comment 🤣🤣
---
I know I sound like a stuck record but her numbers have gone down again today... I'm loving it lol !
---
Oh another 'pampering' reel at her besties place.. First comment 🤣🤣
Eta looks like she's deleted post lol.. people are sick if her bragging 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

zebby

VIP Member
Having looked at these again she really doesn’t look good. She looks half asleep in every picture and the Botox bumps are so prominent on her forehead

how can she be happy with this?! I suppose she has to pretend to Chris/family/whoever paid for it all but she looks absolutely dreadful now.
View attachment 2876101
Lovely denim jacket though, anyone know where it's from 😜

• Haha

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
As if loosing 3 stone in 3 months is healthy ?!?!?!
Obsessing about food as much as she does is Dangerous
Swerve, Swerve.Swerve . She has so many unhealthy habits, Continue liking youre own crap Fopps because you are Embarrasing yourself with your uneducated dinosaur habits
All that surgery and still a filter ! She didn't lose 3 stone in 3 months and keep it off - she lost about 2 stone 5lbs and has gone up and down more times than a whore's knickers - absolutely full of shit Nicola !

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Women supporting women....unless you're lording it over them because they're a size 20 and you're a size 10 eh Flopps? Wankers like her have hijacked that phrase to indulge their narc behaviour

• Heart

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
Hope you don’t mind the mash up of a thread title with suggestions from @ChubClubThug @Wowwwwwwwww & @SellYerMawForASubwaySalad

the last thread has had some cracking comments now Prikki is back from her ohh so pain free uhmazzing surgery where the doctors where sooooo nice and stunning
Since been back she’s shown us more faces than Big Ben
Will she ever admit to thigh lipo?
I’ve attached some comments from the last thread to start this one off with a laugh!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

zebby

VIP Member
Why is there a delay on kids blood tests in Warwickshire? I could phone my surgery this morning and get an appointment for next week, so why is it different for kids?

Mummy can go private but apparently the not for the kid!

honey&lemon

VIP Member
She goes through friends quicker than new faces.

there was the instagram SW WhatsApp bunch
then there were the mums of MULTIPLES (non twin mums need not apply)
then it was just the police lady twin mum whose hen do she went on
then it was the mum pages from Saatchi who were clearly all contracted to comment on each others posts
then the two weird ones she was hanging round with and who tag her in everything (one was the Brazilian cooking “show” woman which was just a YouTube channel with pitiful views)
Now it’s “the wife” whoever the fuck that is

None of them ever last too long. Except for her sisters friends & Cath is it? Who gives her free treatments in exchange for undeclared ads.

• Heart
  • Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
My kid is the same age and eats off a normal dinner plate with proper cutlery. We stopped using toddler plates ages ago
---
The saddest, most unappetising excuse for ‘tacos’ I have ever seen. Surely this meal qualifies as child cruelty!! Where’s the salsa, guacamole, sour cream, cheese?
They didn't have enough syns left bless them

• Haha

kelly123

VIP Member
I mean who would put a kids bald patch on a public story !!! This hasn’t just appeared overnight either !! It’s probably been like it for a few weeks at least !! She might flout her plastic tits, false conk, and wrinkly eyes, that’s her sad choice but to use her kid in this way is Disgusting !! Shame on you Chav.
I think you mean bold patch 😂 she is such a loser 😂😂

• Haha

1ranksenior

Oh my god she is absolutely desperate to show off isn’t she! Absolutely pathetic. She’s so proud she has a Range Rover and new Tupperware tits. Still a depressed, unemployed loser.

• Haha
  • Heart

InstaLurk

VIP Member
I still cannot get over that face.

She looks like a burns victim.

It’s SO obvious it was cheap work, she looks utterly melted, squint, and horrendous.

• Haha
I don't watch her anymore but checked in, what on earth happened to Favesons hair she doesn't seem bothered at all that he's got some kind of stress-related hair loss at age 5/6?
She’s had him at the GP but apparently he’s not under any stress. Her leaving him for 10 days and coming back butchered after multiple cosmetic surgeries abroad haven’t bothered him in her egotistical narcissistic opinion.

• Sad
  • Wow

Latetotheparty

VIP Member
I don't care what work people get done tbh, but the way she preens and eye fucks herself makes me 🤢 it's unbearable
That’s the problem with foppy-Tupperware tits, she is unbearable! She struts around making out she’s a natural beauty when in reality she full to the brim with fillers, Botox and ‘little enhancements’ and can’t post a photo of herself without filtering it. She makes out she’s a size xs/8 yet she had coconut tits and wears clothes that are designed to be oversized and she wears them tight 🙄 She makes out she’s a gym bunny but had to have liposuction on her thighs and everyone can see her flat pancake arse 🥴 hardly the body of someone who spends every day in the gym and does 10,000 steps a day. She’s lived by the sentiment that she’s maintained a 3stone in 3months weightloss for over 20yrs, yet is always drawing a line, constantly trying to lose 10lbs and eats the most appalling food with no life or enjoyment because she’s terrified of putting on a lb, that’s not maintaining, that’s disordered and sad! Everything about her is fake or built on fibs. Give it a 12month and she’ll think everyone has forgotten she’s had surgery and she’ll be trying to say her skin care routine has given her wide awake eyes and she definitely hasn’t touched her nose …

• Heart
  • Haha

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
I genuinely love instagrammers for sharing good dupes. Who doesn’t like to save a few quid 🙋🏻‍♀️. But how does she still make it feel patronising and beneath her to use the dupes! Honestly she misses the mark every time!
I feel like she got the dupe version of surgery on her fucking lumpy lids and cube chebs!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart