Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
I've been at work all day... a real job..... really busy..... and only just seen her 'so, so, so funny story'...... Could she love herself anymore? She is getting more full of herself and insufferable by the day.... 'OMG it's so funny people keep asking me why I look different' I just told a 'VERY VERY VERY professional Man in the middle of the gym what I had done..... you know me I don't care.... ' No you don't because you're a self-centred full on narc ..... and WTF - he was a v v v professional man ? Errrr really ? and so what if he was ????? She honestly chats the biggest load of shit I've ever heard.... least she's cleaned her teeth lol ;)

ETA - I keep going back to look at that reel and I do find it SO SO SO funny that she's got all that black stuff in her teeth - she can't take the post down and re-do it because she'd lose all them likes and comments - now that is fucking hilarious !! x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

kelly123

VIP Member
Stress, lack of sleep and down time will all be contributing to that poor boys bald spot. If he could just finish school and have a relaxing time at home doing whatever he wants and recharge batteries - this could work wonders. Always on the go, being dragged from pillar to post by his his awful mother. Could probably do with a nice nutritious home cooked meal too

• Heart
Reactions: 21

lexiloo

VIP Member
She comes from the Rishi Sunak school of clothes sizing 🤣 she'll have fanny burns from those size 8's and the friction they'll cause. Give it up buttercup you're not a size 8 and there's nothing wrong with that, give your nose a rest and tell the truth for once in your pathetic life.

• Haha
  • Heart

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
What.A.Fucking.Sight. 😩😩😩
Hope no one has Nightmares 😩😩😩

I honestly cannot get over her showing these pics..... she has literally go ZERO dignity....... I don't believe for one minute she is trying to 'help' people who are considering it - the only help she will give is they will think fuck right off I don't want tupperware tits !!

If this was my daughter or sister I would be mortified..... and very disappointed !!

size down

VIP Member
Why does she think commenting “ Babe “ 😫😫😫 as a mid forties woman on posts where she is old enough to be their mother !!

So very odd 😱

• Sad

freakshake

VIP Member
Yeh we know why your so open about your surgery Fopps because you’ve got Fuck all else to story . No job to talk about . No education which is why she says very very very very professional . She is so Embarrasing with her ignorance. No wonder why she smirks constantly.#pointlessreelidiot
Wonder if she showed the VVV professional man the photo of her Tupperware tits 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
As someone who has implants, these are horrific!!! Far too big for her body!!
Bet mad Mazza will be commenting soon how she must get a pair like that 🤣🤣

• Haha

honey&lemon

VIP Member
Her latest reel about not doing drastic diets or making huge changes, and doing something sustainable. Tell us again about the twinset twat challenges you did Nikki?

• Haha
  • Wow

Latetotheparty

VIP Member
Anyone else in their 40's refer to their friend as their 'wife' or just Nicola ? I'm well into my 50's so it's really not a thing for me...🤣🤣 also drink driving again I bet with the boys in tow.. 🙄🙄
Has she got her account mixed up and she was supposed to post that on Chris’s stories pretending to be him? What a sad sad woman! She makes me cringe inside out for her

• Haha