Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oh I fell over myself to get here!! “I like to cook things from scratch but don’t always have the time”…..
She is literally trolling us now, isn’t she??
She doesn’t have a job??? And it’s not a fucking homemade suet pudding, it’s a bolognaise IN THE SLOW COOKER!!!!! What’s that, ten minutes prep, max??? Absolute joke.🙈
I love a slow cooker bolognaise. I wouldn’t mind if she was honest and said she did it cos she likes the taste rather than say it was a time issue. X

Reactions: 4
Bizarrely enough I’ve actually got one of those dresses. Except it looked so terrible and frumpy on, I now wear it as a nightie. Wouldn’t dream of leaving the house in it.
It would look ok with some doc
0ver 400 people have sent 'dress' or 'links'.... for that fucking tshirt - are these people seriously that incapable of searching themselves.... it's a basic long t and she's knicker fizzing.... her feet look grubby and her toes are so, so, so long !!!!

ETA - her legs look grey..... she's a very strange colour in the leg department lol
Isn’t it matalan? Why not just Google T-shirt dress! 🤣 notice they ask for her dress not her shoes. Least she’s wearing that over those hideous stretchy eBay ones she lived in last year x

• Haha
Anybody can get the first daily Doser for £4:99 sleepy eyes . We don’t need you to tell us?!?!?

Of course it’s phenomenal !!!! And you are Obsessed !!!!

Sorry to Disappoint yous Fopps DERMATICA is better .
NOBODY can take anyone seriously when they bang on about skincare brand after skincare brand and always have a filter. Because the filter screams "it makes me look sooooooo shite so I had to filter it!"

• Heart

Pinklady567

VIP Member
How have I missed this picture? What on earth has she done to the bottom half of her face? The two lines between her nose and lips, one is straight the other is not. Then her jaw, mouth and chin look like across between a Thunderbird, Sharon Osbourne and a stroke victim!
---

Snap 🤣🤣
She looks so much older here! Fucked up her face

Crumpet41

VIP Member
Why does she buy so many pairs of trainers?!!
She probably thinks they look cool with all the blazers and trench coats she owns.
---
The one on the right is truly horrific, her eyes don't match in the slightest, one cheek is filled more than the other and one side of her mouth has drooped like she's had a stroke, can't believe she paid to look like that! 🤪
Has she always had a lumpy forehead ?

Bluesky

Chatty Member
WTF 🤣🤣🤣
2 !!!!! comments both from Crazy Mazza
Keep the brains in the family Eh 🤣🤣🤣
Mid Forties woman Eye Fucking herself in Public Changing Rooms. Tragic beyond words.
Has she deleted her mums commenst? I can’t see it her reel?

zebby

VIP Member
Oh that's so sad. I had a quick Google last night to see if there had been an incident and was so relieved when I couldn't find anything.

Reactions: 3

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Still there in her stories... 14 hours ago.. 6th one in after her flogging some spices .. but not JD seasonings 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2