Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snarkypants

VIP Member
she will be booking him in at Turkey to have a hair transplant soon to stop his ‘bold’ patch
Kids probably "bold" (fucking moron) because he spent the first three years of his life on his back, like an upturned tortoise, waiting to be helped to sit up

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
As someone who has implants, these are horrific!!! Far too big for her body!!
Bet mad Mazza will be commenting soon how she must get a pair like that 🤣🤣
“Oh I love them Nicola, they suit you so so much! You look amazing! I must show Dad and see if he would like me to get a pair”

• Haha
Reactions: 38

JaneEyre12

VIP Member
I don’t normally comment on this thread but had to this evening - how can she say her boy hasn’t had any ‘deep stress’ that would have caused hair loss. I’m pretty sure he was stressed when his mother fucked off for nearly a fortnight - stressful in itself but when she did come home, she had a different face and was covered in bruises. How’s that not stressful to a little one? She’s an awful person. Might have to comment more often on here!

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Flame

I am creased. Tupperware Tits just too funny. I'm sure I read a bad review of that company about the ladies boobs being square!
---
Nikki Ryan, with her chest so fine,
Decided on a boob job, quite divine.
But oh, the result, it's hard not to stare,
From toxic tits to Tupperware!

Once perky and proud, now a bit too square,
Her friends all whisper, "Does she store leftovers in there?"
With a bounce like a burp, and a crinkle like a lid,
Poor Nikki's new assets have everyone hid.

So remember, dear Nikki, before you embark,
A word to the wise, a boob job's no lark.
For when plastic meets flesh, the outcome's quite rare,
From toxic to Tupperware, it's quite the affair!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Joeybear

I drove past her in Warwick today. First thought was who’s that idiot who clearly loves herself then realised it was SpongeBob square tits herself!! She looked a state! So much worse in real life which shows just how much she filters the pics of herself on insta!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Jemi85

VIP Member
I can’t believe she parted with Chris’ hard earned minnie for those tits. They’re genuinely the worst I’ve ever seen 😳 She’s going to look like this in 30 years…

IMG_2659.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

lexiloo

VIP Member
I can't watch that reel without fixating on her wonky mortgage eyes........one fixed, one variable ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Most mums are working hard either in a job or at home making good use of their time!! to help to support their families !! Not live off their husbands Miney !!
Not this chav 🙄 she’s in and out of shops changing rooms Daily 🙄Feeding her shopping addiction and trying on clothes which she can’t afford to buy.
. The shop assistants must be howling when she walks through their doors !!
She’s styled her hair to go shopping. Sad sad spoilt prick. Who the hell as a working mum over 40 is so pathetic they style their hair like a night out to go shopping 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Love watching her. Those tits are so weird as well.
---
Why is there a delay on kids blood tests in Warwickshire? I could phone my surgery this morning and get an appointment for next week, so why is it different for kids?

Mummy can go private but apparently the not for the kid!
She will probably fake one of those NHS letters again that’ll be for the twins 😬😂😂 saying all is amazing and nothing wrong with the boys you’re an amazing mummy and we love your tits and scar face eye lids. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
She’s the happiest she’s been in ages apparently now she’s stopped all her HRT. Almost like it wasn’t necessary 🙄
She was never peri/menopausal... she was just mardy because she wanted her tits and other bits done... she's happy because she thinks she's hot to trot with her wonky eyelids and triangle diddies 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31