Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
She’s the happiest she’s been in ages apparently now she’s stopped all her HRT. Almost like it wasn’t necessary 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
On her what I eat in a day someone has asked how she makes the porridge ? WTAF is wrong with these grown ass women ? It's made with water and sadness lady...... and will taste of disappointment !

• Haha
I cannot fathom how she doesn’t think going away for 10 days and coming back butchered wouldn’t affect her kids. The sheer arrogance and narcissism of her.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Admitting the lipo would mean publicly admitting she's not got size 8 thighs 😂 god who actually gives a shit. She's so deluded that it is any different to any other body modifications she's had done! She'll be like triggers broom at this rate

• Haha
Reactions: 25

freakshake

VIP Member
Bet she thought I’ll show them Tattle bastards they can’t call me cock nose anymore. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 She’s gifted us something much much better Tupperware Tits 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

zebby

VIP Member
More Desperation from Shoulder Tits 😌😌😌
Full of top tips when you're an unemployed 40 something.

"Today I had my hair done, hit the gym to talk to very very very very professional people, back home via Aldi to pick up some chemical pots, bit of daytime Netflixxing, pick the kids up (I'm still not sure why the other mums snigger when I walk in to the playground, I've given them all a Costa gift card!), then home to record the kids in their safe space some call home"

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Just been reading on the SSS thread (and I hope this ok to share from that thread) but Stacey (like flopps) often has spelling mistakes in her posts and stories. Theory is it boosts engagement. Could it be we’ve been wrong all along and that she does really have a business degree? 🧑‍🎓
Well the sad sad bastard sits there watching YouTube videos on how to grow your account, and get more followers....so there is a possibility she's copying someone 🤣 personally, having seen it speaking and the having seen the content and TV shows she enjoys, I think she's just a thick chav who can't spell

• Heart
  • Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I forgot to add this comment the other day. That post about her "new hair" someone commented that their own hair had thinned thanks to the menopause. And of course floppy cock had to brag how she's "always had quire a lot of hair" errmmm did she not go through a phase of having hair extensions?? For thickness?? She can't keep up with her own bullshit! She's so up her own arse I despise her

• Haha

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
No deep stress….. just abandoned by his mam for over a week for her to “tweak” her fucking Pinocchio lying cunt nose and the plastic tit, wrinkly eyelid, lumpy leg drama. I honestly don’t get how someone can lack so much self awareness.

• Haha

size down

VIP Member
I mean who would put a kids bald patch on a public story !!! This hasn’t just appeared overnight either !! It’s probably been like it for a few weeks at least !! She might flout her plastic tits, false conk, and wrinkly eyes, that’s her sad choice but to use her kid in this way is Disgusting !! Shame on you Chav.

Misssj80

VIP Member
"THEY'RE" not "THERE". I hate that she went to the same school as me, I promise they did teach us the difference between there, their and they're lol 🤣🤣

• Haha

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Lipoholic is posting photos of her actual tits and arse and she thinks she is a respectable, reputable boss woman? She’s nothing but a wannabe influencer desperately searching for validation on her tragic insecurities.

• Haha
  • Heart