Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She has updated her FB cover photo. She can’t even know what she looks like these days…3 photos, could be 3 different people!
She is such a vain narc I would be pure embarrassed at my age to post this 🤣🤣🤣 I don't care how fake the school mums are to her face, there will be a group tearing her a new arsehole over how chavy and pretentious she is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
just had a thought her adult life is so sad, she literally hasnt gone a full day online as an adult since graduating without mentioning weight or calories or syns or patronising people that dont have her obsession. Decades of being so unrelatable and coming across as a horrible person. This is why she is so unlikeable. Her tone of voice is so nasty and patronising. its like she's the Amanda of motherland that nobody wants to be friends with.

• Haha

Bluesky

Chatty Member
Well the sad sad bastard sits there watching YouTube videos on how to grow your account, and get more followers....so there is a possibility she's copying someone 🤣 personally, having seen it speaking and the having seen the content and TV shows she enjoys, I think she's just a thick chav who can't spell
We all remember when she told us how cleaver she is 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m not a fan of my nose or eyelids or stomach or boobs. She had firmly cemented into my brain that I will happily just accept my flaws and crack on. There’s no way on earth I would go through numerous major procedures to correct them. So well done Flopps, you’ve actually managed to influence me! For all the wrong reasons!
I'm the same.

I don't like loads of me but I don't think I could walk around fake and be happy knowing that it's not real.

I don't have to see me 90% of the time so fuck it.

There is nothing genuine about this dick. From her fucked up head to her handbags to her tits. Zero.

Soggyfeetsummer

Chatty Member
I had a lipoma removed from my leg. I didn’t need lipo. But she has also changed her story here…she said she was having lipo to remove the lump, now she is saying it was cut out. She can’t keep up with her own lies.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Wow! Can’t get over how common she sounds in her story banging on about how ‘glowy’ she is and how everyone is noticing, what a hilarious thing to share with everyone (not). Her veneer really slips in these sort of pointless posts in the way she speaks. Embarrassing!
Why would you ever broadcast such a thing anyway. It's such an odd thing to brag about. She's such a narc and I don't say that lightly. She's only ever happy when someone compliments her looks

zebby

VIP Member
just had a thought her adult life is so sad, she literally hasnt gone a full day online as an adult since graduating without mentioning weight or calories or syns or patronising people that dont have her obsession. Decades of being so unrelatable and coming across as a horrible person. This is why she is so unlikeable. Her tone of voice is so nasty and patronising. its like she's the Amanda of motherland that nobody wants to be friends with.
Poundland Motherland!

• Haha

sarahlou33xxxxxx

Chatty Member
God she’s such a looser
Just eat a ice lolly without worrying
I’ve just ate a Mars ice scream ,probably gonna get a 99 when the ice cream van comes around -what a sad life she leads
With her 55 pairs of shit trousers
She’s not overweight
She can eat treats and just maintain her weight
Why is she obsessed

Mancnet

VIP Member
And if he’s in the gym mid morning on a weekday he might not be that professional… she really is such an idiot.

People will be saying these things (if it really happened) because she looks odd - not because she looks good!!

Mancnet

VIP Member
Her attempts at humour always make me want to shrivel up and die

I think he’s as braindead as she is. He must be to put up with her. At least they found each other and took each other off the market!

• Heart
  • Haha
The bag that she never takes out. The white feet in the awful shoes with unpainted toe nails. The scruffy trousers that are too tight on the lipo thighs. The mess she’s made of her face. Posing in the doorway before heading off to an Indian for a no oil curry (no doubt).

Please can I put forward Sponge Fopps Square Tots as a title suggestion. It still makes me laugh (I know it’s my own) along with Tupperware Tits 🤣

Attachments

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Go on to the surgery reel and look at all the yellow bruising on her lower jaw. 100% had some sculpting work done. She's such a pathetic vain loser.

You can see her getting moist over her own reflection in her hair reel 🤮 such a stuck up twat. I hope one of her kids (the spare heir) plants a golf club in her new cock nose 👃

• Haha
Reactions: 19