Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bluesky

Chatty Member
Hold on….. you’ve met this smug prick?
Yeah I used to be a SW consultant (different team but very local to hers) but we used to piss ourselves when she’d walk in cackling in her hooker heels at every district meeting. Everyone thought she was a twat, even most of her own team!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She is such a liar. I’ve been watching her latest stories / posts recently to see if those nails did last 3 wks.
3 wks ago white nails. ✔
You tube video showing 1 nail already missing. 👎🏻
Replaced with pink nails (badly done) earlier than the 3 wks she claimed they would last 🤔
Posts the ad today (which could have been filmed last week waiting approval) but I’d expect to be still seeing pink nails today.
Little miss Pinocchio seems to have gone for a nail appointment today and gone green!
Nikki this is your JOB ffs!!!
Oh my god her face!!! She looks like Shazza Osborne 😵💫

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I’m not a fan of my nose or eyelids or stomach or boobs. She had firmly cemented into my brain that I will happily just accept my flaws and crack on. There’s no way on earth I would go through numerous major procedures to correct them. So well done Flopps, you’ve actually managed to influence me! For all the wrong reasons!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

lexiloo

VIP Member
Why does she put the spices in right at the end when it's about to be dished up? get that Cajun seasoning on the chicken as you cook it FFS! Why do some people think their shite meals are worthy of a share? "hit save and put it on the menu next week" no thanks Fopps I actually like my family.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

lexiloo

VIP Member
Someone comments "I bought these jeans today" and she replies with "sent you a DM"
Hahaha
People could have so much fun with that "DM me if you think you're a fake narcissistic bitch pretending to be a size 8 in those jeans" "sent you a DM" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Olli1510

VIP Member
I actually think I’d take my saggy boobs over her Tupperware tits any day. What a waste of money.

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
We all know she's a twat but she comes across extra twatty in that story, she's trying to portray that because the man is VVV professional it gives her some sort of better social standing because she was discussing her budget boob and eye botch with him. If she'd spoken to the cleaner at the gym (no shade to cleaners, just using as an example of fopps snobby ways) she would have just said "a lady from the gym" or "staff at the gym" but because she regards that man as wealthy/successful/professional she thinks it makes her look more important to share details like that about him, why not just say "a guy at the gym"? She gets more and more unlikeable with every passing day.
The VVV professional guy probably went home and said to his wife "you know that vain woman from the gym I told you about? the one who just takes selfies and poses next to protein yogurts? well she's had cheap surgery and messed up her face and tits big time" She'll be the talk of the gym but not in a good way ;)

• Haha
  • Heart

zebby

VIP Member
However tough the week ahead might be for any of us, remember, the Head Teacher/school mums/neighbours/very very very very professional men at the gym/protein pud shelf stacker at Aldi.........haven't seen your Tupperware tits.

• Haha

Justhereforthegoss

Chatty Member
Side eye from least faveson.. probably wondering when his real mum is coming back and not this Lidl dupe version they sent back from Lithuania!
Screenshot_20240428_161924_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
My word. I have a couple of days off to spend time with visiting family and her thread has gone mad! The lumpy legged Leamington lass is now the Wonky faced Warwickshire witch 😶

PS forgot to say - brilliant thread title 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 26

JJusa69

VIP Member
Love that she says she's lost some weight recently, no you haven't, you've had liposuction and your nose and chin shaved off 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26