Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #116 Saint frankenfopp prikki of Warwick 6 surgeries in 6 minutes for 6p results

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope you don’t mind the mash up of a thread title with suggestions from @ChubClubThug @Wowwwwwwwww & @SellYerMawForASubwaySalad

the last thread has had some cracking comments now Prikki is back from her ohh so pain free uhmazzing surgery where the doctors where sooooo nice and stunning
Since been back she’s shown us more faces than Big Ben
Will she ever admit to thigh lipo?
I’ve attached some comments from the last thread to start this one off with a laugh!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Guys did you know asda and Sainsbury’s sell boys clothes?? I didn’t, her reel is just so helpful !!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
We all know she’s an arse but fancy actually getting your flat arse out for the world to see when you’re trying to be a boss babe 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lipoholic is posting photos of her actual tits and arse and she thinks she is a respectable, reputable boss woman? She’s nothing but a wannabe influencer desperately searching for validation on her tragic insecurities.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Not sure what is more hilarious seeing this Middle aged woman flashing her arse & plastic tits or watching TST latest holiday reel . ( Her previous coach 😂😂😂😂.
WTF 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she is disappointed her legs are not as slim as she was expecting after lipo, with her buying slimming leggings and going for a lymphatic drainage massage.

Reactions: 16